Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality Tv Gameshows
18-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Reality Tv Gameshows

The UK have so many reality shows, but none of them are gameshows they just follow a disfunctional family in their life for 482 months (or at least it seem that way)

I would like to see an American show called "The Amazing Race" over here, that seems cool. Big Brother over there doesnt have the public voting at all, infact it has a completly different set of rules.

Survivor over there had 10 seasons, 11 is being made at the moment. The reason their season survived was the fact their cast' were intresting, what do we get? 12 people who would rather kiss each other then stab each other in the back.

The mole, one of the most popular channel five programmes (they dont get many lucky breaks in my opinion) they cut it after two seasons......

The reason why they dont introduce new gameshow reality tv programmes is because our audience like being spoon-fed soaps (not that there is anything wrong with them) but dont like to see anything else.

Please feel free to post the argument against if you feel that way.....

MOO
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2005, 01:41 PM
Reality Tv Gameshows
The Amazing Race is.. uh... amazing. I was really dissapointed when they didn't bering it over here. I thought they were going to when Chanel 4 made a programme called Lost, and I got all excited, but it wasn't the same thing at all.

I also loved Survivor (big surprise there) and am watching the current Amercian one at the moment. It has been good, although the people are still mostly being nice to each other Big Grin

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
04-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Reality Tv Gameshows
Rob and Amber are two former Survivors and are on the Amazing Race this season.

Sad part is there a rumors that Amazing Race will be cancelled soon due to low ratings.

I accepted the dream as a bird accepts flight
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sexiest Reality TV Contestant Haydon_acc2 15 2,381 29-03-2007 07:42 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Reality TV.....how would you do it? Coastie 10 1,322 12-12-2005 02:46 AM
Last Post: Northern angel
  A moan about reality progs Critique 6 1,166 10-03-2005 05:54 PM
Last Post: Voice of reason
  Musicality - New Reality TV prog' Voice of reason 8 1,675 04-11-2004 10:01 PM