Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebus
22-09-2006, 09:11 AM
Rebus

Has anyone been watching this on a Friday evening ?

I have to say, they confuse the hell out of me. I have watched the last two, and i think im following the plot - and then near the end it all starts going wrong. I look at Mr.B with a pained expression and say "what!!!". Huh

i will watch this evening though - in the vein hope that i might understand it :laugh:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2006, 10:18 AM
Rebus
I've been watching Bon Bon and although they are still leaving alot out at least the pace is on the up unlike the first series with Ken Stott in...enjoying it although still think they could do better on the writing front.:nerd:

There is a behind the scenes thing on ITV2 or is it BBC3 on Sunday night I think...or is it another night...oh I shall have to check again and confirm! :bored:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
02-10-2006, 04:25 AM
Rebus
Unless it gets MUCHO better, I'll probably not bother. It is just awful!!:unsure:

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2006, 11:59 AM
Rebus
I watched for the first time last Friday and although it was OK, it was ridiculous at the end where he poured petrol over his car and lit his lighter and set it ablaze and then just stood there ringing on his mobile to report it stolen. He would have got up with it as well. Talk about special effects!
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2006, 12:45 PM
Rebus
I missed it on Friday - which book was it adapted from?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
03-10-2006, 01:22 PM
Rebus
Erm...Let it Bleed (I think) - wasn the best of a poor bunch and have to confess I noded off during the behind the scenes program I had taped...shame Sad

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
03-10-2006, 02:53 PM
Rebus
The screenwriters should be shot for making such a cock-up as these are fab books to read.

The new one is out this month!

http://www.ianrankin.net/pages/books/ind...?PageID=85

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT