Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removed Posts
06-12-2004, 04:50 PM
Removed Posts

I'm sure a thread which I posted on today has vanished. And a thread last week was moved.

Is it possible for those that move them to give an explanation (via PM if it's difficult to do so publicly) to the posters concerned? Thing is, if you don't do so then I am left not knowing if something I have posted is a problem...........

BTW Haydon, is your inbox working?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Removed Posts
Lucy Wrote:I'm sure a thread which I posted on today has vanished. And a thread last week was moved.

Is it possible for those that move them to give an explanation (via PM if it's difficult to do so publicly) to the posters concerned? Thing is, if you don't do so then I am left not knowing if something I have posted is a problem...........

BTW Haydon, is your inbox working?
I removed a thread of my own today, in which I quoted a source that explained why Fran and Paul were at loggerheads over the spider web task last night in Im a Celeb.

As someone kindly pointed out, as I dont know whether its the truth or not (and I dont) it may be seen as libellous ...... basically I just decided it wasnt worth the hassle and as it was my thread, I removed it. So no - what you posted wasnt a problem, I simply decided to remove my own thread and was about to post an explanation on the MB but you beat me to it.
06-12-2004, 05:20 PM
Removed Posts
Ah, I understand. Thank you Pandora.
06-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Removed Posts
Pandora Wrote:As someone kindly pointed out, as I dont know whether its the truth or not (and I dont) it may be seen as libellous ...... basically I just decided it wasnt worth the hassle and as it was my thread, I removed it.
You chicken Pandora!

come on what's the big mystery?

or at least tell us who comes out of it favourably - I would value your opinion.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
06-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Removed Posts
All I can say is that looks like Fran was in the wrong!!

And I can't contact Haydon either... :unsure:
06-12-2004, 07:49 PM
Removed Posts
Ceridwen Wrote:All I can say is that looks like Fran was in the wrong!!
Well some very clever/manipulative/devious editing there then. I'm glad it backfired and Paul stayed in. Does this mean I shuold take back my vote for fran and give it to Paul? I'm wavering here!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
06-12-2004, 07:52 PM
Removed Posts
If what has been said is true, Fran behaved dreadfully and Paul was actually trying to do the decent thing by not mentioning it - but I have to make the statement that it may not be true!!
06-12-2004, 07:56 PM
Removed Posts
Ceridwen Wrote:If what has been said is true, Fran behaved dreadfully and Paul was actually trying to do the decent thing by not mentioning it - but I have to make the statement that it may not be true!!
I am so intrigued now! Maybe someone will spill after the jungle crowning tonight.

Even so surely the editing was made to look as though Paul was at fault - that's certainly the impression I got. ...and if I hadn't spent 30p at the weekend voting for Steve I may have voted for Fran last night! (thank god I'm a cheapskate!)

06-12-2004, 10:50 PM
Removed Posts
Ahh, I wondered where that thread went, and why!

I replied to it, and I did agree with the contents, it was somehow the way I read that BTT - too much was missing!

I don't see why you can't repost it Pandora, it's all done and dusted now!
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  multiple posts Dolores 3 404 07-05-2006 09:28 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  finding posts kookycat 4 388 05-03-2006 10:26 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  Puting links into posts PJ 40 2,015 31-01-2006 09:45 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  the last posts msgirl 3 414 17-01-2006 02:48 AM
Last Post: msgirl