Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rhydian To Win?
28-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Rhydian To Win?

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I have to say I think the standard of performers this year is lower than previous years. There aren't many people on there who blow you away with their singing.
I was disappointed that Beverly went out at the end of the last show. I thought she put in a great performance the week she sang 'and I'm feelin' good' and assumed she would be in the last two. How she has been beaten by Nicki who remains in the competition is a mystery. Nicki struggles to reach a lot of notes and is far too nervous to have a successful career.
Rhydian stands out as being in a class of his own. He is professional and very competent and hits the difficult notes with amazing ease. They should do something with his hair, but I guess that is a minor point. Leon has a nice voice for the swing songs so I guess he may be in the last two with Rhydian. But it really seems like a done deal at this point, which is a shame as it lessens the excitement...Rhydian to walk it by a mile.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Rhydian To Win?
Rhydian is very talented and very professional. Unfortunately I don't really like his stuff.

LOOOVE Niki's voice, but the song choices have been a bit ropey.

Sad Beverely went - would have much preferred the stepford wives sugar hyper 'I love everybody and everything and everything is so fab and cute and cuddly' Same Difference to go - pass the vom bag please.

Quite like Leon though - honest wee chap.

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
28-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Rhydian To Win?
Leon was fab last weekend, but I still think Rhydian will win. I would take Same Difference over Hope(less) any day. Beverley was good, but not a winner, same with Nikki.

I wish the likes of Louis "you nailed it" "you sound like a young ........" boring as shy-te Walsh would stop comparing Leon to Michael Buble. He's not trying to be like Michael Buble, he's just singing the type of songs MB would. That's like saying Beverley was trying to be like Chaka Khan or Harry Nilsson, FFS!
09-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Rhydian To Win?
Hello,
Yes, you are right and i also agree to your submission. You are doing well job to sharing this type of information. I like this information.

thanks !!
10-09-2010, 06:56 AM
Rhydian To Win?
sydel Wrote:i also agree to your submission

In that case sydel, why not take your Dreambox DM500s and shove it so far up your árse that it doesn't come back out until Easter!

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
13-09-2010, 06:53 AM
Rhydian To Win?
I too agree with poster and think Rhydian should win this popular competition that has been broadcast in the UK for many years.

Please also visit my wonderful sites

Dry For Life
Cut price MOnkeys
I Dream a Dream
Kilts Direct

Thank you for making your shopping at my sites.
03-11-2011, 08:21 AM
Rhydian To Win?
It' s wise to send your family members sheepskin boots. Everybody can find an UGG Roslynn Women's Boots 1889 ideal style in this collection.It' s hard to find a brand that also takes infants into its account. But UGG Amberlee Women's Boots 1921 has achieved. There are Infant Boots. These shoes seem quite cute and smart. Perfect UGG Sahale Men's Boots 3021 comfort is provided by twin-faced merino sheepskin. Your infants will be happy while wearing these pairs.When it comes to UGG Herrick Leather Women's Boots 3032, there will be two main categories-Classic Tall and Classic Short. Simple looks enable kids to pair these UGG Fox Fur Short Women's Boots 5531 with their school uniforms or other casual clothing. They can wear them for everywhere and everyday.Girls and women are always the main focuses for designers. There is a large variety of UGG Caroline Women's Boots 5454 styles and colors on this line, like Classic Tall, Bailey Button, Nightfall, Classic Mini, Classic Short, etc. These styles are enough to finish different trendy looks.Men also find right UGG Suburb Crochet Women's Boots 5124 styles from sheepskin boots collection. Some women' s styles are also available for men. They do get a small option than women. But UGG Classic Tall Women's Boots 5885 will also applaud for these items because of their comfort and practicality.As most UGG Classic Tall Fancy Women's Boots 5998 do not carry high heels, the old will be content with these shoes. Besides boot versions, there are also Coquette Slippers, which are some of the best choices on indoor shoes.