Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard v Sezer - the row
02-06-2006, 06:50 AM

This all came about because of the hiding of the alcohol which, really, was not the right thing to do. It was bound to cause friction. Mikey actually got involved for once, which you could tell he hated doing.

What I didn't understand was on the one hand Richard was accused of talking about people behind their backs but when he said it to Imogen's face he was accused of bullying. I thought it was quite amusing when he kept calling her 'dull and boring'. They're not what I would call 'brutal' words as Sezer described them.

I'd imagine that Sezer wasn't upset on Imogen's behalf, more that he had chosen someone who was perceived as dull and boring!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2006, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2006 07:40 AM by Dolores.)
I thought Richard was quite brutal to Imogen actually. Brutally honest, but brutal nonetheless.

The phrase which made me shudder most though was Sezer referring to Imogen as a "child an innocent little girl" ... urgh! if that's how he sees her then why is he trying to get in to her knickers so hard?! there's a name for that! anyway isn't she 23? and hasn't she been round the block a few times and didn't she get into bed with him on the first night? Sezer's skewed take on innocence is really getting on my tits, especially when he uses is protectiveness of Imogen as a way of "controlling" her and at the same time putting down other people in the house who are just as "innocent" as Imogen, ie. lea. But it seems in Sezer's little world you can only be innocent and worth protecting if you are pretty and treat him like a demi-god. Ahh it's such a fairytale romance, only beautiful people are worth protecting and marrying!!

as for her protestations of "Im a nice girl I am" well sorry love you aint! you've done your fair share of bitching and been as nasty as the rest of 'em.

Glynn was obviously mortified to be perceived as a gossip!!! And Mikey was way out of order bringing up what someone else had said in a private conversation about someone else ... although I'm glad he did!!!!

Sezer needs to go, back door, front door - I don't care!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
02-06-2006, 08:35 AM
Yet again it comes as a total shock to the housemates that people speak about them "behind their back" - not only does that happen in the house it happens in real life - and by your friends too.

Sezar's attempts at chivarly were sexist in the extreme, again he showed that he sees women as weak and feeble. Richard was drunk and should not have said that to imogen as that was just a bit rude and he did not really mean it. the fact that noone stuck up for ricahrd was a bit bad too. Lea is a coward.

Imogen came out of this poorly too.

All in all it was bad. overall I thought that Richard was bullied and if he were not gay and perceived as weak because of it, they would not have been so brave (sezar and mikey) as they would have been fearful of a punch

**I heart Northern Soul**
02-06-2006, 08:39 AM
Im torn here to be honest.

It was wrong of the group to hide the alcohol - but most of the perpetrators (sp) kept quiet when this was brought up. I mean, Pete did most of the hiding, and he kept well out of the way when the argument started.

Richard was then wrong to bring up personalities .... and he was the one who then started the major row. Up until then Sezer had been quite normal stating that it wasnt about the booze, he just thought they were all supposed to be sharing the house.

It then turned ugly. I couldnt believe the way that Grace and new girl hid in the bedroom listening to it all - but didnt want to get involved. Wasnt it Grace who told Imogen to tell Sezer about the hidden booze as he would 'sort it out' ??

I do think Sezer went in all guns a blazing, and it made uncomfortable watching. Richard only said what we all thought - that Imogen is boring.

I felt sorry for Richard (a smidge) in the end .... although he was the one who initially brought up personalities. And Im sure Richard HAS been talking about the others behind their backs .... but isnt everyone in the house ?

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
02-06-2006, 09:02 AM
Bonsai Wrote:It then turned ugly. I couldnt believe the way that Grace and new girl hid in the bedroom listening to it all - but didnt want to get involved. Wasnt it Grace who told Imogen to tell Sezer about the hidden booze as he would 'sort it out' ??

I agree! She was the one who started this yet she hid in the bedroom. I think she's trying to keep out of things as much as she can because she doesn't want to be up for eviction - she's very two-faced!

[Image: chatdaily_sig.gif]

www.chatdaily.co.uk
02-06-2006, 10:56 AM
This is what I like to watch on BB :good:

I thought Pete, Lisa, Glynn, Lea and Richard were all wrong for plotting to hide the alcohol but at the same time, it was just a laugh - and I bet Sezer's gang would have done the same.
I did feel quite sorry for Richard when they were all ganging up on him and no-one - not even Lea- tried to defend him. Lea's excuse for not jumping in was because she "didn't understand what was going on" - give me a break, it was obvious love.
To be honest, it was highly edited but I think Sezer just came across like the aggressive bully he is. All this defending Imogen is pathetic. As for her - "I've never said a bad thing about anyone in this house" - words fail me. Looks like I was wrong about her Sad

And didn't Grace do a wonderful job, staying in the bathroom and not getting involved, but trying to recruit the new housemates into her posse? She needs to go.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Richard-isms Pandora 19 2,263 12-08-2006 06:01 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Richard. Cat 30 3,109 04-08-2006 11:01 AM
Last Post: ~ils~
  It surely has to be Richard next after Grace borneobabe 12 1,855 19-06-2006 10:32 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Richard & Imogens Dinner Cat 3 756 05-06-2006 07:03 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Sezer maxine 35 2,980 02-06-2006 09:28 AM
Last Post: Joy
  its Sezer, Lea and Richard !!! borneobabe 14 1,193 01-06-2006 11:17 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  richard/grace sezer/imogen couplings Dolores 8 1,280 27-05-2006 05:41 PM
Last Post: Dolores