Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricky Gervais's Take on The Housemates....(its spot on !)
23-07-2005, 05:05 PM

The lovely Ricky Gervais is a huuuuuuge fan of the Big Brother series and was asked recently in an interview to sum up some of the Housemates.

His views, in my opinion, matched a lot of our rather pithy opinions on here !

They were:-

Craig : "I quite like Craig. I wish he hadnt got in wiht the evil group, bu I think he is quite a funny bloke sometimes. When he is just being normal, he is alright."

Maxwell : "Maxwell is a social bully. He wants to be the life and soul of the party, but he also likes laying down the law. Intimidating people..... My favourite moment was when Roberto who is bigger and older than Maxwell, poured his food over him and Maxwell didnt do anything. Whereas when Science who is little and skinny, accidentally let go of the bin, Maxwell was well up for it. That is the mark of a bully. I dont like any little bullying alliance."

Saskia : "Oh my god! Finish your f****ing sentences girl!!!! "End of" "Sweet As"..... Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhh for f**ks sake!!! Oh God. She thought she was Queen Bee didnt she? Why on earth am I taking this so seriously? (shakes head laughing...) They are a bunch of idiots who have gone on telly for a laugh and this is like we are discussing the G8!"

Science : I am fascinated by him. I like it when he stirs it all up. I loved his purest form of homophobia when he was running from Derek. The fear of kissing a man was so overwhelming he had to escape!! I wouldnt mind if Science spoke normally - just occasionally though..."

Derek: Seems to be the only normal one in there. Id like to go for a drink with him. he has honour and integrity and intelligence. All the same - Id have to ask himwhy he goes fox hunting and why he gets off on seeing a defenceless animal ripped to pieces"

Kemal : I hated him at first. But, because he has only come second in the most annoying fashion monstrosity stakes, Ive warmed to him.

Makosi : She annoys me intensely. She wants to be the centre of attention all the time. You want to say to her "OK Makosi, go to bed, so the others can talk now....."

I think in particular his comments about Maxwell being a bully, the irritating way Saskia keeps saying End Of and Sweet As (so annoying) and his remarks about Makosi are spot on in my opinion !

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2005, 05:55 PM
very perceptive comments on Maxwell. He IS a bully! i always knew it but could never put it so simplistically and succintly!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Federico's (BB4) Thoughts on the Housemates. Pandora 8 1,076 25-07-2005 05:06 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Housemates Jobs after leavin' da 'ouse sayangmouse 3 661 22-07-2005 05:21 PM
Last Post: tonee
  No doubt Science is one of the housemates up tomorrow ! borneobabe 7 951 19-07-2005 02:29 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Housemates' Reaction To The Eviction Lie This Friday..... Pandora 18 1,786 16-07-2005 04:20 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Memo to Housemates: isleofweather 4 778 21-06-2005 08:10 AM
Last Post: isleofweather
  Murky Secrets of the BB6 Housemates!!! Pandora 5 880 13-06-2005 04:28 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Housemates ingenuity... Flip 2 633 10-06-2005 08:12 PM
Last Post: Bob