Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road Trip USA
02-02-2005, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2005 10:20 AM by Woodstock.)
Road Trip USA

Road Trip USA
We're all off on a road trip across the USA. To begin proceedings we need to determine your departure points along with the vehicles you shall be allotted for the entire duration. To do this you need to cast a vote on the two poll threads that accompany this one, selecting your favourite BBC News presenter AND then your preference of sports car (I was hardly going to have you drive across the States in an Avis rental-vehicle was I.....)

When you have done this, you must then watch this space to recieve confirmation of your departure point and further details concerning your trip.

More will be revealed as we go along (don't want to confuse it all by including the rules, regulations, and how it all works at this particular stage....all shall be revealed as we move along....

So cast your votes (remember to make both - multi-voting has been activated) and let's set the game in motion as soon as we can.

Thanks

Woodstock - Routemaster

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Road Trip USA
....I actually just can't be assed with this.......please remove thread and the 2 polls that accompany it if you are able......anybody with absolute power.....please.....I thank yo.

02-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Road Trip USA
well that saves you having to explain what the feck its all about to a dumbass like me Woody Blush :wink2:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
03-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Road Trip USA
This would have been quite good too.....gertcha!!

04-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Road Trip USA
....has nobody ever seen The Diceman on Travel and Adventure.....??

04-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Road Trip USA
......or am I being boycotted here for prior wrongdoings??

04-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Road Trip USA
Woodstock Wrote:....has nobody ever seen The Diceman on Travel and Adventure.....??

I havent seen it, I DID see him in something else though.......when he was renovating the Water Tower in Lymm.......and what a monstrosity THAT was!!!!!

He's a big girls blouse!!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Road Trip USA - Poll B (sports car) Woodstock 1 794 02-02-2005 10:28 AM
Last Post: Woodstock
  Road Trip USA - Poll A (BBC News presenters) Woodstock 1 854 02-02-2005 10:22 AM
Last Post: Woodstock