Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Kilroy-Silk drawers - first one out
26-11-2008, 10:43 PM

I was quite surprised at that, I think Silk-Cut might have been too. After all his sterling efforts in the trials an ungrateful public vote him first out! I thought PC Chief Officer in charge of fudge packing would have been first out - he really is a bit of a sap and very boring - but obviously someone loves him. All that showing his willy off in the shower didn't go to waste then did it!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Dolores Wrote:I thought PC Chief Officer in charge of fudge packing would have been first out - he really is a bit of a sap and very boring -

He's so wet you could shoot snipe off his back. Bet the criminals of London must have been trembling under their beds knowing he was on their case.
27-11-2008, 09:29 AM
I was quite astonished. Initially, I thought Kilroy-Silk was a complete and utter k.nob, but I warmed to him as the days passed. I would ahve bet money on DVD going.

The policeman had a lucky espace methinks. I reckon he'll be the next one to go.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
27-11-2008, 09:49 AM
I was surprise that Kilroy went. Like Karen, I grew to like him.

Kilroy said on GMTV this morning how he is suprised how little people like Martina are being shown. He thinks she is fab and fun, but she has hardly been given any air time.

The policeman last night sobbing made me want to vomit. I mean, im all for men showing their softer sides, but last night was pathetic. Noone is dying :sick: How he became a top policeman Ill never know. He really needs to grow a pair.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
30-11-2008, 11:33 PM
I was surprised he went out first, I thought he might have a fair size fanbase, plus he did do really well in the trails..

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user