Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roberto - "an excellent package with few faults"
31-05-2005, 11:34 PM

I just don't get it. I don't think he's particularly good looking, his accent makes me laugh with it's mix of Italian and Liverpudlian and he seems althoug nice enough, quite dull.

Anyone find him "an excellent package with few faults" as he is reported to describe himself?

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2005, 06:40 AM
Gelastic Wrote:I just don't get it. I don't think he's particularly good looking, his accent makes me laugh with it's mix of Italian and Liverpudlian and he seems althoug nice enough, quite dull.

Anyone find him "an excellent package with few faults" as he is reported to describe himself?

Well I'm afraid he's not a package I would care to open. Haven't seen anything I like about him yet.
01-06-2005, 07:11 AM
I think he is quite divine! ...

he seems very kind, thoughtful, slightly boring and concerned (on the outside at least) about other people in the house.

I think he was sweet in the diary room when he was talking about needing a draining board (that would annoy me too) and about the pots and pans. You get the impression that the girls in the house have no idea what cooking implements are in the kitchen!!

I would say one of his faults is saying he was "excellent with few faults"!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Old Roberto has been fine so far. Some funnies (whot-evvaaar meengurr) and some sympathy but he was massaging Oiky Max the other day (boys do not massage boys, period) and he has been a bit contrived with all his well balanced cuddles etc.. and apart from slightly too close eyes i would give him a B+

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
02-06-2005, 06:29 AM
I'm getting confused by the mixed signals here...what is he about. He's very hands on with the boys isn't he..massaging Max, helping Kemal wash in the tub.. Or is this just because he is Italian?
02-06-2005, 06:49 AM
he's mentioned several times about doing things for the viewers. ie. massaging Max to get the pink vote, and he does seem to go round the other housemates almost by rote making sure he ingratiates himself with everyone. I think he thinks he's playing the game really well ... but i dont' think he is!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
02-06-2005, 06:53 AM
He just dosn't seem to fit in any category does he. I like him (as a contestant - not as a love object) though.
02-06-2005, 08:57 AM
I think I am beginning to get him a little and it aint so good. He is a bit dim, manipulating and one of those chaps who think that they have people sussed out (mind you we are all like that).

I think he was outed as a phony last night. It was funny when he tried to intervene during the Maty/Saskia witch/bitch fight and was chased away.

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
02-06-2005, 09:49 AM
I think he's trying to be everyone's friend and actually adds nothing to the show, except a very annoying accent.
02-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Well Roberto was one of my favourites but after seeing him wearing black nail polish on his hands and feet i am not so sure :mellow: but i also feel he is playing the game and it is getting annoying and boring.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Roberto leaves the 'ouse. Cat 15 1,667 26-06-2005 03:57 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse