Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby World Cup
12-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Rugby World Cup

Well, are you english gonna take the title back or will it be an antipodean massacre?

[I've wasted e20.00 on Ireland to win. Got 44 to one.)

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Rugby World Cup
It was pointed out to me by a collegue that Scotland are ahead of the World Champions.....DOH

The French (the hosts) could have to play some of their later games in Wales...YES!

The ironic thing about life is that no one gets out alive...Huh
22-09-2007, 06:55 AM
Rugby World Cup
Tigereye Wrote:Well, are you english gonna take the title back or will it be an antipodean massacre?

I'm hoping for the latter, otherwise my new fellow countrymen and women will make our lives hell, come to think of it they will anyway!

Go The All Blacks! :good:
22-09-2007, 07:48 AM
Rugby World Cup
Hello, she's gone native.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
22-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Rugby World Cup
Well for obvious reasons I won't be routing the All Blacks on Sunday at Murrayfield. Frank Hadden is not putting his best side out even though he is annoyed at that suggestion - he knows Scotland have not a hope to win agains the All Blacks ( we never have ) and that he needs his best team against Italy.

Ireland were careless last night and gave away 5 unnecessary penalties and just to say that France's No 16 was a bit of alright!!!:laugh:

England, I was shocked at their 36-0 defeat by South Africa and hope they can recover from that but can't see them lifting the title this time round.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Rugby World Cup
survivorfan Wrote:Hello, she's gone native.

Too right! It's called 'Self Presevation' SF!

I'm not mad enough to get up in the middle of the night and watch the match live (a lot do) but I did watch the morning replay of the Portugal vs AB match at the gym last week, it was a really nice game!
23-09-2007, 02:50 AM
Rugby World Cup
Ahh England final won a game with a little bit of style...well at the atart and finish anyway. If they don't buck up the middle part of their game they will most certainly be out in the next round. :bored:

I love, love, love watching The All Blacks play and would be more than happy to see them win. They really do have a style that is, IMHO, captivating and about the most entertaining there is...the Aussies are good but tend to get a bit agro at times and the S/Africans only ever seem to play dirty so I am not a fan of theirs at all.

Since the best teams to watch are The All Blacks and The Aussies I will be quite happy to see that final...Cool

England have lost their edge and need to speed up if they are going to get anywhere this time around.

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
23-09-2007, 07:04 AM
Rugby World Cup
England are finding it hard going at the moment but if they concentrate a bit more they could last a bit longer yet but I can`t see them in the finals.
28-09-2007, 06:04 AM
Rugby World Cup
Well the kerfuffle over both Scotland and the ABs wearing an almost identical strip was quite entertaining, it was hard to see who was playing for who most of the time!

Not sure about the French ballet interpretation of the Ka mate Haka either! Huh
29-09-2007, 07:09 AM
Rugby World Cup
Oh Voice...I was struggling at times to see who was who to...quite a few people have brought that up so it may be something that the powers of Rugger need to address in the future! Poor ref having to sort that mish mash out time and time again...he did well! :wacko:

England actually showed signs of being able to play a decent game yesterday...they may not be completely anhialated by the Aussies afterall now although I doubt very much they will beat them! :unsure:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alternative rugby commentry Slipper 1 1,158 09-10-2007 03:07 PM
Last Post: Slipper
  Sven to quit after World Cup - Who's next? Rob 9 1,658 24-01-2006 11:53 PM
Last Post: Woodstock
  2006 World Cup draw Haydon_acc2 22 2,940 15-12-2005 01:58 PM
Last Post: Andrea
  World Athletics Championships 2005 Patsy 4 1,165 15-08-2005 09:13 AM
Last Post: Bella