Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCUM !!! What will the Home Sec do?
23-03-2005, 05:24 PM

OK, I'm not going to hold back...This guy is SCUM. The Aussies are sending him back (Which I frankly don't blame them - we SHOULD do the same)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200...330391.htm

He will be left to roam under the monitoring of the sex offenders listing control as no charges can be brought. He COULD be living in your neighbourhood!!!!

What will the Home Secretery do ? ?

What would YOU do ? ?

IS the UK becoming the worlds sink hole for SCUM ? ?

Discuss
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Slipper, I heard this on the news this morning and scum is too good a word for this guy. He is evil beyond belief!! It is obvious that time behind bars does nothing for him, and yeah no wonder the Aussies are sending him back even though he left the UK when he was 10. The vigilantes will be out in force wherever he ends up and the GBP DO have a right to know where he will be as he is a repeat after repeat offender. I can't believe that he just doesn't spend the rest of his miserable life behind bars!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Aussies revenge.,...we sent our scum to their shores for years now their getting us back!

As for what to do with him...well since castration and beheading is not an option I guess bang him up for life without hope of parole!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
23-03-2005, 06:03 PM
Well the last comment was a bit unhelpful - this bit of SCUM was born and bred here - and therefore we have to shoulder the responsiblity for it [it being the SCUM]!!

I heard on the radio today that there are plans to lock up potential offenders [psychotic and paedophiles] if their history coupled with prognosis deems them a risk to society. This will worry and concern an awful lot of people - but quite frankly, having had personal experience of this very thing - I am all in favour, I am and will continue to be an advocate of such thinking.

But back to this man who is being deprted form Australia back to the UK. I don't know what the Home Sec will do - if I were HS, I would be intercepting him at the airport and tagging him and issuing stringent bail conditions. But I am not sure that any law, at present, would allow that.

Unlike the Terrorist Act - where just suspecting can result in arrest and investigation - child sex offences does not hold such power.

I can see the guy being quite at liberty, although I suspect he will be closely watched by a number of agencies adinfinitum, until such time he reoffends and then hopefully the key wil be thrown away.

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

23-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Terrorism against children obviously doesn't count for much. I hope he doesn't reoffend but don't hold out much hope as it is imposible to cure people like that. Chemical castration is a thought and that is the very least he deserves but does it stop them doing anything else to kids.

Why do we always have to take people like this back and yet we don't seem able to get rid of the lawbreakers that don't belong in our country what's good for one should be good for another.
23-03-2005, 07:21 PM
So, is he British or Australian? I imagine he must be Australian if he's spent most of his life behind bars there.

What's the legal situation if he's an Australian citizen and committed the crimes on Australian soil?

He'll probably be given a new identity, Robert Word or Robert Powerpoint comes to mind, be housed by the council ahead of everyone else on the waiting list and be entitled to full British benefits!
23-03-2005, 07:35 PM
I'm not sure if a new identity would help. Presumably he now has an accent so a 67 year old Australian moving into the neighbourhood is going to be pretty distinctive.

Cue witch-hunts; police time being taken up sorting it out; tabloid press on the scent; complaints from the Australian government when some poor old Aussie innocent gets strung from a lampost.......

I think I'd slap him in hospital for psychiatric assessment, and hope the doc takes a while to get round to seeing him.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
23-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Flip Wrote:I heard on the radio today that there are plans to lock up potential offenders [psychotic and paedophiles] if their history coupled with prognosis deems them a risk to society. This will worry and concern an awful lot of people - but quite frankly, having had personal experience of this very thing - I am all in favour, I am and will continue to be an advocate of such thinking.

But back to this man who is being deprted form Australia back to the UK. I don't know what the Home Sec will do - if I were HS, I would be intercepting him at the airport and tagging him and issuing stringent bail conditions. But I am not sure that any law, at present, would allow that.

I heard reports of both of these Flip, and like you, I feel that if someone is a danger to society then they should be treated accordingly - just like Terrorists....... A few years ago a friend was very concerned about her b/f and his erratic behaviour - he was hearing voices in his head, she called the Mental Health Unit several times over a 2 week period and said she was concerned and that she was worried he would do something to himself or her......a few days later he stabbed her, fortunately it wasnt too serious, but she still went through nearly 18 months of therapy herself afterwards - he was sent to Winson Green prison for 3 years (served 18 months)....my point? He was MENTALLY ILL, he didnt need prison, he needed Mental Health intervention!

With regards to this man from Oz, he should be put in a secure psychiatric unit, he is obviously very disturbed because of the nature of his crimes - ITS NOT NORMALL!!!!!

But life isnt like that is it? Its all about "care in the community" now?? So we have these sort of people who should be treated with the correct psychiatric care, living in our neighbourhoods free to commit hideous crimes........which encourages "mob" behaviour from thug mentality vigilanties (who usually persecute an innocent person) and thats really the way forward isnt it :glare:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
23-03-2005, 09:25 PM
The really worrying aspect of this is that, from this brief news account, this guy is very likely to re-offend. Very selfishly, I am glad I am not a parent. From society's perspective, I would assume he will be marked by the police but I have a feeling there is little they can do until he re-offends. My heart sinks.

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
23-03-2005, 10:03 PM
tonee Wrote:From society's perspective, I would assume he will be marked by the police but I have a feeling there is little they can do until he re-offends. My heart sinks.

Sadly tonee I think you are right!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Only one home under new rules Haydon_acc2 12 2,716 19-03-2008 11:15 PM
Last Post: Groucho
  Neglegent Homicide in Nursing Home in N.O. msgirl 5 1,069 21-09-2005 08:42 PM
Last Post: tonee