Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMBA 2005 - Let the tale begin!
02-01-2005, 10:49 AM

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!

The story you are about to read (if you can be bothered) is purely a work of fiction. Any persons bearing any resemblance to you (or anyone else) is purely..........your own fault for being a member of this site.

Your user name will be exploited and the character named after you may die a terrible death (unless of course you pay me money), but hey it'll be fun (okay maybe not).

The author is open to suggestion, so if you have any ideas on who should die a slow and painful death.....not only are you a very twisted individual but, you can send them via PM.

Anyone not satisfied with the role they are playing, the death they are dying or the costume they are wearing at anytime can either, PM the author (who will try and show some interest) or pour themselves another drop of wine and simply go with the flow.....afterall you are becoming part of history and should be grateful!

You now have 24hrs (or so) to pass comment before the next SOMBA annihilation begins.......... :devil:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2005, 10:59 AM
I wouldn't mind making it to the end this time and ending up with one of the hero's..... I guess there is not much chance of that though!
02-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Yaaaaaaaay, another Somba tale.

But this time Coastie please paint me in a more true to life picture, not like the last one where you had me being a bit of a tart:wink2:
02-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Can I be in it please...I wasn't here for the last one...but nothing too gruesome for me, a nice happy ending please. :blink:
Find all posts by this user
04-01-2005, 03:58 AM
Cat stared into the sludge at the bottom of her coffee cup. 'Gosh I hate morning's' she mumbled.

'What's wrong with mornings?' piped up a cheery Scooby as he waltzed into the kitchen of the cabin set aside a frozen lake amongst towering peaks of rock and ice.

'They come to soon' mumbled Cat still searching for the meaning of life amongst the grounds.

'Rubbish. They provide the start to what is highly likely to be the best of days' chirped Scooby as he poured porridge oats into a stone bowl.

'Oh bog off.' grumped Cat as she rose and shuffled off to her bedroom slamming the door huffily as she went.

'Cheerio then' goaded Scooby, giggling as he set a pot of milk on the stove and lit the gas. 'Today is going to be the best of days' he said softly to himself as he gazed at the brilliant whiteness beyond the window pane. 'Yes the best day ever' a smirk crossed his lips as the milk started to froth.

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
04-01-2005, 04:09 AM
'Right listen up' hollored Dolores in the cramped dinning hall of the adventure centre. Fifteen mouths instantly stopped gassing and all eyes locked onto the stunning athletic woman stood by a large white board. 'Thank-you. Now today we will be looking to start our trek up the mountain. It is estimated that we should climb one thousand feet today, set up base camp and check to see how we are all acclimatising'.

'One thousand feet? That aint far' whispered Buzz to Claire.

Dolores's radar picked up the murmur 'A thousand feet, almost straight up, will be quite enough for your first day Buzz, believe me'.

Buzz's face flushed with embarassment as the other fourteen adventurers tried to with hold their giggles.

04-01-2005, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2005 04:32 AM by Coastie.)
Jaycee stamped the snow off her boots on the mat outside the door to the rangers office before unlocking the door and entering. She hung her wide brim hat on the inside of the door and slung her thick, green coat on the back of the chair before flicking the switch on the electric kettle and pressing the button on the answer machine.

'Hi Jaycee, erm just wondered if you were still up for lunch today?! Give me a call to confirm. Byeee' blurted Dabs voice over the tiny speaker.

'Byeee' said Jaycee back before smiling contentedly to herself. The kettle clicked off and she made herself a cup of English breakfast tea with just a splash of milk before sitting at her desk, taking a dep breath and picking up the phone. She dialed and sipped her tea as she waited for an answer. 'Oh hi honey, yeah, I'm up for lunch...uh huh....okay say twelve thirty...okay see ya then...yeah byeee to you too!'. She smiled as she hung up and relaxed back into her chair as she used her mug of tea to warm her hands. 'Today is going to be the best day ever' she sighed to herself as she gazed out the window, content with the world.

04-01-2005, 06:54 AM
Scooby opened the door to the bedroom to find Cat huddled under the duvet.

'Cat, you have to get up, we have work to do today, remember?' said Scooby sitting at the edge of the bed.

Cat grumbled before throwing the duvet off herself with a sulky huff. 'It's not fair, why do we have to do it today?'

Scooby looked Cat in the eyes and held her gaze for a few seconds before answering 'Because if we don't do it today I really will go mad'. He explained calmly.

Cat always thought she could melt in those cool blue eyes. 'Okay, give me a minute.'

Scooby gave her a jolly slap on the thigh as he left, 'You have ten and then we have to go'.

He left Cat blinking at the ceiling, willing her body to leap into action. 'Gosh I hate mornings!'.

04-01-2005, 07:06 AM
A small white rabbit stood at high alert as the reluctant whine of a battered Ski-do broke through the stillness of the crisp morning air. At the last moment the rabbit ducked into its hole and Kooky blatted by dressed in a bright yellow ski suit with bright red hat, gloves and boots and a hunting rifle slung on her back.

'Right, I want everone ready to go in thirty, thats three zero minutes. That includes you Buzz' said Dolores sternly as she finished her morning briefing.

The fifteen adventurers scuttled from the room and headed for their respective rooms. Buzz was the last to leave and failed to avoid a dissaproving look from Dolores as she passed through the door.

'What the heck is her problem' bleated Buzz to Claire as they stomped down the corridor to their room.

'She just wants to get going is all' replied Claire in a too goddy two shoes way for Buzz's liking.

'Gosh you are so square. Why did I have to be paired with you' grumped Buzz.

'Because I'm the only one who'll put up with your pitiful whining!' scorned Claire.

Buzz responded with a filthy look as they entered their room.

04-01-2005, 01:00 PM
Good stuff Coastie! Hopefully this will be as good as your last one Smile

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SOMBA 2007...eek! Coastie 101 13,542 09-10-2007 03:20 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  SOMBA 2007 - Auditions Coastie 23 4,479 01-01-2007 08:07 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  SOMBA 2006.....Eeek! Coastie 218 18,945 13-12-2006 11:29 AM
Last Post: Tigereye