Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
** SPOILER ** First Signs of Trouble?
28-05-2005, 05:10 PM

Science's decision to rustle up a whole chicken for his lunch has ruffled a few feathers.

Roberto discovered Science giving the bird a rinse under the tap and decided to have a quiet word with him.

"I know you're hungry man," he began tactfully, "but you've got to take other people into consideration as well."

Yet Roberto's softly, softly approach didn't seem too work on Science who barked, "What am I supposed to eat then?"

Wandering into the kitchen, Kemal suggested he munch on a snack from the fridge, but this wasn't a popular idea with the lyricist who quickly told Kemal to shut up.

"Don't tell me to shut up!" squawked Kemal, but Science went one step further shouting, "F*** off you d***head," instead.

As the heated exchange escalated, Science suddenly decided to play it cool. "You think I'm bothered? Do I look like I'm bothered?" he challenged as Kemal stormed off.

Roberto gradually managed to calm the situation down and Science pointed out he had only planned to eat a drumstick anyway.

He grudgingly admitted, "I get vexed when I'm hungry."

Some of the housemates have been sniping at Sam and Maxwell from the loft.

Craig had already named the pair as his least favourite housemates and Makosi and Lesley continued the bitch fest upstairs.

Maxwell's ears must have been burning as he bellowed from the bottom of the steps, "If you've got something to say come down and say it!"

Rising to the challenge, Lesley teased him about his loyalty to new-found friend Sam. "You're like a lap dog," she sneered. "Get a life!"

Maxwell responded by taunting Lesley on her flesh-exposure last night. After a raucous chorus of 'Get Your Tits Out for the Lads', he spitefully added, "It didn't take you long last night!"

Makosi was quick to defend Lesley's cleavage and mock Sam's more modest chest at the same time by sneering, "At least she has tits."

Maxwell swiftly re-directed his abuse at Makosi's afro, advising her to get a haircut quick.

"It's so sad you're not that clever," riled Makosi responded. "You're shallower than that pool."

Ouch!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2005, 05:22 PM
I wonder if Makosi's working on her mission or showing true colours. Maybe both.
28-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Science sounds like a bit of a knob to me as well. :unsure:
28-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Yes. Surprises me a bit, that. Let the winnowing commence.
28-05-2005, 05:46 PM
dab Wrote:I wonder if Makosi's working on her mission or showing true colours. Maybe both.
Apparently there have already been four rows !!!

Makosi versus Maxwell (twice - once about the lights in the bedroom and then again over his panting after Sam)
Lesley and Maxwell (about Lesley flashing her knockers and dissing Sam)
Kemal and Science (over the chicken)

And bear in mind they havent had a drink yet !!! It could be fight night every night at the moment..... :ohmy:

And yes, I agree Ceridwen, Science isn't quite as cool as he made out to be. He seems a selfish arrogant idiot...

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
28-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Fight Night II? Bring it on..... [Image: palizaconsilla7eo.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spoiler - Anthony's winner's interview transcript sayangmouse 4 969 12-08-2005 12:53 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Spoiler - update pic added!!! Bella 23 2,423 12-08-2005 10:35 AM
Last Post: bridge
  Spoiler - nominations. maxine 18 1,960 03-08-2005 02:15 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Spoiler .................. yes, another one Haydon_acc2 9 2,502 02-08-2005 04:58 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Spoiler Critique 26 2,086 31-07-2005 09:20 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Nominations Spoiler - 25 July sayangmouse 7 1,123 26-07-2005 04:00 PM
  Spoiler - 24th July !!! Big bust up ! Pandora 13 1,670 26-07-2005 09:40 AM
  Spoiler - ish Bonsai 8 1,191 20-07-2005 05:15 PM
  Spoiler thread Gelastic 101 4,917 19-07-2005 06:41 PM
  *Possible spoiler* is it true? bridge 2 622 28-06-2005 01:08 PM