Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*** SPOILER *** Nomination w/c 10th July ***SPOILER***
10-07-2006, 03:42 PM

This week.....as a punishment for Jayne continually breaking the rules......all housemates EXCEPT Jayne are up for eviction!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2006, 03:43 PM
WHAT !!!!! How does that work then ??? Surely she should be punished, not the others.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooo, that can't be happening........

I need Jayne out, she is a horror...
10-07-2006, 03:47 PM
It doesn't make any sense at all does it??

I think BB want to keep Jayne in and realise that if the normal voting proceedure had been followed that she's have been out.
Either that or they are hoping that all the housemates will turn against her....they'll be a massive row....and she'll go anyway next week.
10-07-2006, 04:33 PM
What rules has she broken? Even so, it is so unfair that everyone is up except her, well there is no doubt that she will be up next week then but I wonder who will go then.....................

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
10-07-2006, 04:44 PM
She talked about the outside world on a number of occaissions.
10-07-2006, 04:49 PM
FFS! One of the best parts of the programme for me is listening to the housemates give their nominations.

Interesting though. I can't work out who will go. Could be Nikki.

Hopefully it'll mean the whole house will turn against Jayne and she'll be up next week.

Obviously the nominations predictions game is OFF this week.:evilmad:
10-07-2006, 05:12 PM
:ranting: I thought this would be the week to get this crass repulsive bitch out. Will just have to wait til next week then.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
10-07-2006, 05:32 PM
maxine Wrote:Obviously the nominations predictions game is OFF this week.:evilmad:

you give up too easily!

surely we can say who we think will go?

as for Jayne being the only one not up ... wow! I reckon that's gonna majorly pee some people off, it will be a very very tense house, if Nikki has got anything to do with it!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
10-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Well this could prove very interesting, and the highlight shows over the next four nights will indicate very much who Endemol want us to vote out and who they want us to keep. Everyone keep a close watch on who is getting lots of air time, positive and negative. I DO hope the Nikki bathroom debacle has been diluted in people's minds because I would rather watch her create a bit of drama over the next few weeks, than fall into a semi coma looking at Imogen. Its also going to be great fun to watch their behaviour as they all know they have to be on their best behaviour, or be the one to create some fun. Why..... Nikki and Aisleyne will probably end up sharing a bed making each other breakfast in the mornings from now to Friday !!!!. Without a doubt the highlights tonight will focus negatively on Spiral and his nasty outburst last night against both Aisleyne and Nikki. As a Dubliner myself, and DEAR GOD, please everyone out there rest assured WE ARE NOT ALL LIKE THAT !!!! I watch him with a large cushion up to my face to hide the embarrassment. I would personally like to see Michael and Spiral out this Friday if it is a double, or even Mikey, who I find pretty pointless. Spiral because he is hideous, and Michael because I find him pretty pointless and dull. I just hope people have learned from previous series.... DONT VOTE OUT THE CHARACTERS and be left with the dullards for the last few weeks.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ********** Spoiler - Midnight Tonight ********** ~ils~ 8 1,416 11-08-2006 06:53 PM
Last Post: PJ
  ***SPOILER*** The House Next Door ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 10 1,702 10-08-2006 08:11 PM
Last Post: PJ
  13th Evcvtion **NOT A SPOILER*** survivorfan 5 1,053 10-08-2006 07:55 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  ****** Spoiler ****** This Friday's Eviction! ~ils~ 8 1,424 09-08-2006 08:09 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  *spoiler* next week's eviction floopy 3 933 06-08-2006 09:28 PM
Last Post: floopy
  Spoiler Bella 5 921 04-08-2006 09:07 AM
Last Post: borneobabe
  Nomination Predictions maxine 179 26,437 01-08-2006 01:36 PM
Last Post: Minklemar
  ** SPOILER ** They're REALLY going to turn on Jayne now !!! Pandora 7 1,151 19-07-2006 01:00 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Spin the Bottle Sunday Night Live (***SPOILER***) Minklemar 5 934 11-07-2006 10:11 AM
Last Post: maxine
  Spoiler - Sunday Highlights !!! borneobabe 12 1,600 10-07-2006 10:39 AM
Last Post: Bella