Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*SPOILER* Someone else has walked
30-05-2006, 01:53 PM

George has just walked from the BB house. This is turning into a farce. Did the producers specifically pick people with no staying power?
He will not be missed.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2006, 02:02 PM
AH Jaysus - this is mad altogether.

why did he walk?

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
30-05-2006, 02:04 PM
I just saw this on the channel 4 website. I cant believe it - how many more people will walk from this show ?

I didnt really think a lot of George - but out of all of them i really didnt think he would actually leave !!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
30-05-2006, 02:16 PM
He's been saying it for a while now. He doesn't want to be "famous" and wants to go to Uni as just a normal guy without a lot of publicity surrounding him. Makes you wonder why they go in there in the first place doesn't it?

As you say, PJ, he won't be missed. He was bored and boring. Let's hope we get a more colourful character in there to liven things up.
30-05-2006, 02:38 PM
the guy is all wrong. dull as ditchwater and with a totally misqued idea of what the show is about. about the best thing i could say is that he a spineless coward.

**I heart Northern Soul**
30-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Critique Wrote:He's been saying it for a while now. He doesn't want to be "famous" and wants to go to Uni as just a normal guy without a lot of publicity surrounding him. Makes you wonder why they go in there in the first place doesn't it?

As you say, PJ, he won't be missed. He was bored and boring. Let's hope we get a more colourful character in there to liven things up.

I saw him in the diary room bleating on about being famous, and lets face it, the only ones who are still in the public eye are the ex HM's that CHOSE to be in the public eye........

but quite frankly as far as I am concerned its a case of George Who????? already, and I have only just this second read that the muppet has walked!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEE GODS what is wrong with these people, have none of them seen the programme before, do they not get the concept, its BB7 FFS :blink:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
30-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Typical - he can't even be interesting when he leaves!

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
30-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Good...:applause:
30-05-2006, 05:31 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. What the frig are the producers looking for - what is their agenda?

Maybe they chose him for his royal connections thinking it would bring interesting conversation - then again they couldn't have broadcast it anyway. So what was it then, did anyone see his audition tapes?

I feel sorry for him, he put him self forward like 1000's do thinking he didn't have a chance and was chosen.

I blame the producers not him. ******s!
30-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Cat Wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again. What the frig are the producers looking for - what is their agenda?

Maybe they chose him for his royal connections thinking it would bring interesting conversation - then again they couldn't have broadcast it anyway. So what was it then, did anyone see his audition tapes?

I feel sorry for him, he put him self forward like 1000's do thinking he didn't have a chance and was chosen.

I blame the producers not him. ******s!

However I forgot to add that I think its all pretty exciting stuff really.
Housemate numero 17o....BRING EM ON!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ********** Spoiler - Midnight Tonight ********** ~ils~ 8 1,508 11-08-2006 06:53 PM
Last Post: PJ
  ***SPOILER*** The House Next Door ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 10 1,835 10-08-2006 08:11 PM
Last Post: PJ
  13th Evcvtion **NOT A SPOILER*** survivorfan 5 1,125 10-08-2006 07:55 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  ****** Spoiler ****** This Friday's Eviction! ~ils~ 8 1,480 09-08-2006 08:09 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  *spoiler* next week's eviction floopy 3 989 06-08-2006 09:28 PM
Last Post: floopy
  Spoiler Bella 5 998 04-08-2006 09:07 AM
Last Post: borneobabe
  ** SPOILER ** They're REALLY going to turn on Jayne now !!! Pandora 7 1,236 19-07-2006 01:00 PM
Last Post: Critique
  *** SPOILER *** Nomination w/c 10th July ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 14 1,776 11-07-2006 11:33 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Spin the Bottle Sunday Night Live (***SPOILER***) Minklemar 5 1,009 11-07-2006 10:11 AM
Last Post: maxine
  Spoiler - Sunday Highlights !!! borneobabe 12 1,769 10-07-2006 10:39 AM
Last Post: Bella