Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
** SPOILER ** They're REALLY going to turn on Jayne now !!!
15-07-2006, 05:50 PM

* Spoiler below *
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif][SIZE=5]What the hell is wrong with this bloody woman? I guarantee that her popularity with her new HMs has just dipped to an all time low.
No shopping budget, no fags, Nikki gone because of her continual rule breaking, and now - no showers !!!! Nice work Jayne ! :applause:

Jayne lands herself in hot water:

Jayne's popularity took a tumble yesterday after the housemates received yet more punishment for her continued rule-breaking.

The group watched from the living area as Jayne was called to the diary room and scolded for her latest crimes.

Most related to her attempts to get other housemates to ditch their microphones to have private conversations.

Asked to explain her actions, Jayne claimed that she often "lost" her microphone and subsequently couldn't "find" where it had disappeared to.

The housemates were initially sympathetic to Jayne's mess-up but their attitudes changed when she revealed that as a punishment, they were losing their freedom to shower whenever they wanted.

"There's no hot water any more," she explained. "In the mornings, there's hot water for one hour a day."

Describing Jayne as a "total plonker", Susie urged her to stop breaking the rules but admitted fearing more punishment would come.

** Big Brother have decided the hot water will only be on for ONE hour a day (imagine 11 people all fighting for the shower !), and at a time when it suits them. :laugh:

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2006, 02:56 PM
Hopefully they will hang her upside down and just leave her to burp and dangle.
Find all posts by this user
17-07-2006, 05:55 PM
Well, I think she is in there to stir things reet up or she is as thick as 2 short planks -SURELY NOONE is that DIM?????????? Huh

Even dImogen isnt THAT stupid FFS.........

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
17-07-2006, 07:04 PM
I thought, and still do really, that she's vile but I have to admit that she's so bad she's actually funny at times. I'm sure she's doing it on purpose though - that burping still sounds phoney to me.
18-07-2006, 11:04 AM
I still think she is vile and cannot understand what the housemates find so funny about her! If that had been anyone else who had broken so many rules, they would have turned on them by now but they all seem to be quite happy about it!

What is amusing about about a woman in her 30's burping like that and laughing like a hyena? She certainly does not get my vote for being the funniest housemate!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Even though she is up for nomination, not every housemate voted for her and she had less noms than Richard. I cant see anything in her at all, she is just loud and obnoxious not amusing or entertaining in the slightest - perhaps I am missing something. Just a loud fat slob with nothing going for her.
19-07-2006, 01:00 PM
MariaRob Wrote:Even though she is up for nomination, not every housemate voted for her and she had less noms than Richard. I cant see anything in her at all, she is just loud and obnoxious not amusing or entertaining in the slightest - perhaps I am missing something. Just a loud fat slob with nothing going for her.

Agree, but the fact that she is winding people up is at least causing some friction and action in the house.

What's going to be left once she goes. We'll be left watching them all sunbathe or sleep Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ********** Spoiler - Midnight Tonight ********** ~ils~ 8 1,416 11-08-2006 06:53 PM
Last Post: PJ
  ***SPOILER*** The House Next Door ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 10 1,698 10-08-2006 08:11 PM
Last Post: PJ
  13th Evcvtion **NOT A SPOILER*** survivorfan 5 1,047 10-08-2006 07:55 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  ****** Spoiler ****** This Friday's Eviction! ~ils~ 8 1,424 09-08-2006 08:09 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  *spoiler* next week's eviction floopy 3 929 06-08-2006 09:28 PM
Last Post: floopy
  Spoiler Bella 5 916 04-08-2006 09:07 AM
Last Post: borneobabe
  Jayne to Stay! bridge 15 1,830 22-07-2006 06:58 AM
Last Post: bridge
  Jayne PJ 40 3,666 14-07-2006 03:54 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR
  *** SPOILER *** Nomination w/c 10th July ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 14 1,659 11-07-2006 11:33 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Spin the Bottle Sunday Night Live (***SPOILER***) Minklemar 5 931 11-07-2006 10:11 AM
Last Post: maxine