Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPOILER - Trust Me I'm a Holiday Rep' - SPOILER
22-09-2005, 11:22 AM

Please don't read any further if you'll be watching the Celeb Holiday Reps and think knowing what's going to happen will spoil your viewing pleasure.......

This is what I've heard happens in tonights show - don't know if it's true, I read about it on another site.

Jasmine will be sacked tonight and will be replaced by.....wait for it.....Nadia from Big Brother 5!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Actually I am sorry Jasmine will be sacked (although not surprised) as she is so comical to watch. She makes Sophie Anderton look like Mother Theresa.
22-09-2005, 02:13 PM
MariaRob Wrote:Actually I am sorry Jasmine will be sacked (although not surprised) as she is so comical to watch. She makes Sophie Anderton look like Mother Theresa.

Me too - Plus....I find Nadia very hard to watch.
I can't say I'm looking forward to Nadia being in it - I think it'll ruin the programme for me
22-09-2005, 04:47 PM
A bit predictable after her hateful histrionics last night!

I hope the tv authorities recognise we do not want to see this poisonous little spoiled bint on our screens ever again.

Who is she to tell anyone "I am ten times more attractive than you are". And did you notice her inability to complete a sentence without at least one negative comment in it about someone. She makes me snap at my dog, so the dog doesn't like it when it hears Jasmine's whine on tv now either. Smart animal.

grrrr, pffftttt
23-09-2005, 09:14 AM
sayangmouse Wrote:A bit predictable after her hateful histrionics last night!

I hope the tv authorities recognise we do not want to see this poisonous little spoiled bint on our screens ever again.

Who is she to tell anyone "I am ten times more attractive than you are". And did you notice her inability to complete a sentence without at least one negative comment in it about someone. She makes me snap at my dog, so the dog doesn't like it when it hears Jasmine's whine on tv now either. Smart animal.

grrrr, pffftttt

erm.....I wanted Jasmine to stay! She might not be someone I'd want to spend time with....but I loved seeing how the others reacted to her.
I would definately watch if she was in another TV show!

And if truth be told.....she is ten times more attractive that the girl who called her a slouch!
23-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Minklemar Wrote:Me too - Plus....I find Nadia very hard to watch.
I can't say I'm looking forward to Nadia being in it - I think it'll ruin the programme for me

That's goes for me as well. Would you want to be on holiday relaxing on a sunbed to be woken up by that horrible cackling laugh of Nadia's. :w00t:

I reckon it will be Nadia though - that will be why they showed all that discussion last night about whether it would be a man or women who replaced Jasmine. :unsure:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Yup, its Nadia, just got to look at the Radio Times for Sunday and Monday, so no great secret.

Here's what Sunday's RT says (I think - copied from someone else's post so I'm assumign they are right):

Series following six celebrities as they spend ten days learning how to be holiday reps in Cyprus. A new mystery rep is on the way and everyone fears the worst, especially Jodie Marsh - who thinks it will be one of her old enemies. And she's right! When the new girl arrives, it kicks off big time in a claws out, fur-flying finale. Jordan, Syd and Scott take Jodie's side, while Nina tries to play peacemaker.

Sounds like a car crash.
23-09-2005, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2005 04:29 PM by Ghost.)
sayangmouse Wrote:I've never seen Nadia before, but did that look like her with the blond hair and thinnish legs? (the only bits we got to see?)

Never saw BB5, so don't know who she is, but would she have been saying things about Jodie Marsh in a magazine? Has Nadia had that much magazine coverage to be bitching about others? (as we saw on the clip, Jodie had a go based on what was said about her).

Nadia didn't look like that on BB5, but I saw her recently on some TV prog and she had changed to a blond with hair like that. I wouldn't know about the magazine coverage, I don't really buy celeb mags.

............. :wallbash: Whoops
Got distracted when replying to this and you answered your own question sayangmouse
23-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Ghost Wrote:Nadia didn't look like that on BB5, but I saw her recently on some TV prog and she had changed to a blond with hair like that. I wouldn't know about the magazine coverage, I don't really buy celeb mags.

............. :wallbash: Whoops
Got distracted when replying to this and you answered your own question sayangmouse

Managed to get into google and do the search in the 15 minute edit time Ghost! Sorry for the late change, I think I got it in in 14 mins!
24-09-2005, 03:22 PM
Who isnt Jodie Marsh enemies with????? For someone who was bullied at school, she makes some very nasty remarks about people and then wonder why they come at her, in print (a la Nadia), all guns blazing and dislike her !

And Im sorry, but Nadia with blonde hair extensions to her shoulders looks ludicrous. She should stick with her real dark hair. Im afraid that the new look just makes her look more masculine. Shame really because in BB, she looked good sometimes.

As for Jasmine - Yep, as someone said earlier, I can see her appearing on Im a Celeb sometime very soon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Games - ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 30 3,236 23-03-2006 04:04 PM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Holiday Showdown Dolores 9 1,715 10-02-2006 09:34 AM
Last Post: Bella
  Celeb Holiday Reps Bonsai 41 4,345 03-10-2005 11:21 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  DH - my theory *spoiler!!* kookycat 33 3,796 23-06-2005 07:51 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse