Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPOILER - Who's out?
14-10-2006, 09:46 PM
SPOILER - Who's out?

Oh dear...one of my fave's has gone!

The Unconventionals went up against Dionne in a sing off and have been voted off tonight...sad but true...ho well I guess I always knew they were going to be an aquired taste Sad

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2006, 10:07 PM
SPOILER - Who's out?
I really thought the McDonald brothers would have gone tonight. I thought they were the weakest.

I agreed with what the judges said about the Unconventionals, there was too much going on, on stage.

They should have concectrated on a lead singer, acapelo and done 'their' thing.
But stupid Walshy boy always picks the wrong songs.

[Image: 429.gif]
15-10-2006, 03:05 AM
SPOILER - Who's out?
I was sooo bored during the McDonald Brothers number...I was sure they would be in the bottom 2 but I guess they get a big wodge of the Scottish vote...

I thought it would be the Mc D's n Ray in the final two as although I didn't see the last group, or the woman in the wheelchiar sing, I thought they were the weakest. Even though she doesn't do allot for me I was surprised that Dionne was in the bottom two!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
16-10-2006, 11:50 AM
SPOILER - Who's out?
Bit disappointed too that the uncons are gone, but as has been said already the song choice and arrangement was appalling ['wall of sound' myass.]

They were all good singers and made me smile and I would have loved to hear some Manhatten Transfer type covers over the next few weeks .

The scottish bros were AWFUL! How the f did they get through?

Ashley is up his own anus.

Curly haired girl is brilliant [didn't much like the song though] Ditto Dionne.

Don't rate Ben much, not strong enough vocal / image / performance wise, to be a one trick pony.

bam bam
Find all posts by this user
16-10-2006, 07:08 PM
SPOILER - Who's out?
Coastie Wrote:I was sooo bored during the McDonald Brothers number...I was sure they would be in the bottom 2 but I guess they get a big wodge of the Scottish vote...

Well, I can assure you it wasn't me!! They were pitiful! Anyway I think the Scottish votes would have went to Nikita (who I just adore) and Kerry, the McD brothers don't have any personality just as Sharon & Simon said. I don't know why Louis chose them over the other brother group. I didn't like they way they sang apart either, strange!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
16-10-2006, 07:12 PM
SPOILER - Who's out?
The McD brothers were appalling. I was gobsmacked they weren't in the last two - they must be living on a wing and a prayer at the moment!

Sharon and Simon were spot on about their opinions of them lacking charisma or stage presence. For goodness sake it was staring us all in the face and still Louis wouldn't admit to it.

Big Big mistake not putting the two black brothers through in favour of these pasty faced non-entities (although they have gorgeous speaking voices!).
17-10-2006, 12:14 PM
SPOILER - Who's out?
Agreed. The voting is always baffling for this show. But then I guess these are the same people voting that caused Michelle McManus to win Flop Idol a few years back.

The Unconventionals were never going to win this show, but I feel cheated that we won't get to see them in their element for at least a couple of weeks.

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  *SPOILER* The Songs for 11/12/04.....The Final Sylvia in Stilettoes 16 2,395 12-12-2004 10:00 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  Spoiler.......Tomorrow's songs Sylvia in Stilettoes 10 1,994 04-12-2004 03:51 PM
Last Post: Critique
  *SPOILER* The Songs for 27/11/04 Sylvia in Stilettoes 6 1,265 27-11-2004 05:25 PM
Last Post: Nox
  *SPOILER* The Songs for 20/11/04 Sylvia in Stilettoes 22 2,734 20-11-2004 03:53 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Spoiler.......Tomorrow's songs Sylvia in Stilettoes 24 2,822 15-11-2004 09:38 PM
Last Post: karenh
  Spoiler: Song Choices? Scooby 4 1,180 10-11-2004 08:49 AM
Last Post: Voice of reason
  *Potential Spoiler* I cannot guarantee these are correct Sylvia in Stilettoes 17 2,710 08-11-2004 04:12 PM
Last Post: Voice of reason