Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saskia and Mary's fight!!!
01-06-2005, 08:47 PM

You go Saskia girl!! wow! her credit rating went through the roof tonight when she had her barney with Mary!

Did you notice Lesley slipping out the door when Saskia said she had scars from open heart surgery!!

good show girl. And kudos for telling Mary for 32 that she is pathetic - couldn't have put it better myself!

Saskia rules tonight!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2005, 09:05 PM
I agree Dol. Apart from the language, a very eloquent argument. So, Mary gives it the big 'un then scarpers off for a good cry and mammouth sleep. If she can't take it, she shouldn't dish it.
Find all posts by this user
01-06-2005, 09:30 PM
had to larf at all the others coming into rubberneck though :photo:

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user
01-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Dolores Wrote:You go Saskia girl!! wow! her credit rating went through the roof tonight when she had her barney with Mary!

Did you notice Lesley slipping out the door when Saskia said she had scars from open heart surgery!!

good show girl. And kudos for telling Mary for 32 that she is pathetic - couldn't have put it better myself!

Saskia rules tonight!

I so agree !! Saskia was brilliant.

Mary is a mealy mouthed, stupid b!tch who needs a damn good smack in the gob.
I really hope she is first out....

By the way - how ironic is it that she accuses others of being "fake" when she is pretending to have special powers and is a witch? The deluded, self obsessed tit.....

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
01-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Saskia came off brilliantly in that fight whereas mary just sat there looking like a heartless cow.
Mary has turned into a nasty piece of work in the past few days but I still can't help feeling a wee bit sorry for her.
What was all that talk about her dog anyway? Why??

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
01-06-2005, 09:43 PM
PJ Wrote:What was all that talk about her dog anyway? Why??

did Big Brother tell her to say that? I'm not sure ... I may have dreamt that!

I thought Kemal was a tosser when he said that he would kick it if it yapped at him .... ooh big man Kemal!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
02-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Dolores Wrote:did Big Brother tell her to say that? I'm not sure ... I may have dreamt that!

I thought Kemal was a tosser when he said that he would kick it if it yapped at him .... ooh big man Kemal!

No, BB did not tell her to do it. She did it as a "joke". Went down like a lead balloon didnt it?

Two great lines when Saskia was giving Mary what for : (a) "Dont grit your teeth at me, like a dog..." and (b), "so you think Im fake coz you think my t!ts are fake?" A smug Mary starts saying, "the scars on your chest...." and Saskia yelled, "are from TWO heart operations....."

If only Mary had asked Saskia where her scars came from instead of assuming and then bitching about her, all this would have been avoided.

As for Mary saying a few days ago, "some housemates have dark auras, there's something not right about some of them...."

Sorry but I think Mary, considering the bitching and interfering in people's friendships, has the "darkest aura" in there (even this aura stuff is a load of crap!)

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
02-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Erm...I actually thought Saskia looked like the stupid, arrogant, up her own backside bitch that she is and Mary looked totally cool and serene! Mary was quite happy to talk but all Saskia did was shout her head off as she isn't eloquent enough to actually have a conversation.

I was actually impressed by how stupid Mary made her look, even though I am finding Mary rather wearing lately....she remained totally calm and put her point across very well I thought.
02-06-2005, 05:19 PM
come off it they were both awful

who can get so het up about a comment?

both lack any sense of humour/perspective. It was a shameful slanging match that equally was bad from both standpoints.

Mary and Saskia made fools of themselves with Mary being the worst (witch) as she should know better being older.

get these two numpties voted off asap :ranting:

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
02-06-2005, 05:23 PM
I've just watched this again (3rd time :shutup: ) and have come to the conclusion that they are both dillons.

Mary would have come across better if her eyes weren't looking so mad and she didn't take to her bed asking to leave. But Saskia, with her jerky steriotypical hand choppy movements and turkey movements of the head, came across worse, purely because as soon as she had gobbled her say and it was Mary's turn she started to leave.

BUT prize goes to Kemal for coming in munching away on his cornflakes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Maxwell & Saskia at a Film Premiere (oh dear.....) Pandora 6 948 20-07-2005 01:22 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Saskia's interview Dolores 22 2,163 03-07-2005 08:34 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Maxwell AND Saskia Bob 47 3,337 01-07-2005 08:46 PM
  The Saskia Game. Cat 9 1,326 01-07-2005 05:43 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Saskia or Maxwell - you decide. secrets 28 2,252 30-06-2005 02:51 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Fight Night 2! I can't go to Bed! Preston 7 1,136 27-06-2005 09:45 PM
  Saskia isleofweather 36 2,976 09-06-2005 06:58 PM