Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saskia's interview
01-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Saskia's interview

tell me what part of that did Davina do well? cos I must have missed it.

She was a little toady to a totally horrible nasty piece of work and just how many "yes" people could they have crammed into that interview room?

I feel annoyed and let down by Davina.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Saskia's interview
Dolores Wrote:tell me what part of that did Davina do well? cos I must have missed it.

She was a little toady to a totally horrible nasty piece of work and just how many "yes" people could they have crammed into that interview room?

Come now Dolly..what can she do...she has 2 options....

You are a slag, we all think you are a slag..how can you defend youself

or

Saskia...you were great in the house.here is the rope..I will pass it to you and let you tie it round your silly neck and in time you will choke.

She took option 2.
01-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Saskia's interview
Dolores Wrote:tell me what part of that did Davina do well? cos I must have missed it.

mmmm. me too Dol! I mean the clips they showed Saskia made her look good and everyone look bad. They didn't show her bitching and being nasty! I thought it started off well when Davina pointed out there were a lot of boos and yeah obviously anyone who remotely had any kind of a likeness of the Team Makosi were not allowed in the interview room! Saskia did have the decency to look sheepish when Davina mentioned about her seeing someone before she went into the house! And I am not a lover of kiss and tell stories but I hope he does dish the dirt of that cow!

And I can't believe that Saskia actually thinks that Maxwell is going to win, my God does she not realise that if he is going to win he can't go about being nasty to everyone and bullying and saying "I'll see you without your dominions"! I really, really hope that Science or Kemal or anyone does push Maxwell to the limit and that he is thrown out. He has been given too many chances and he needs to leave!! He does not deserve an eviction night!

One thing I do agree with that Saskia said though is that people are quick to jump on that racial bandwagon but that was it!!! End of.............!!!!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
01-07-2005, 10:00 PM
Saskia's interview
if she did take option 2 she didn't do a very good job of that either!

Ok Saskia's not the devil incarnate and she probably isn't as awful as she has been edited to be (let's hope not anyway!) but she still didn't deserve such an easy interview when she'd been so spiteful herself.

I mean look at the way she swooped out of the lounge area without having the courtesy to say cheerio to anyone. How SERIOULSY does that girl take herself?!!

She is hard faced and as such she deserved a more hard faced interview!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
01-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Saskia's interview
Dolores Wrote:if she did take option 2 she didn't do a very good job of that either!

Ok Saskia's not the devil incarnate and she probably isn't as awful as she has been edited to be (let's hope not anyway!) but she still didn't deserve such an easy interview when she'd been so spiteful herself.

I mean look at the way she swooped out of the lounge area without having the courtesy to say cheerio to anyone. How SERIOULSY does that girl take herself?!!

Dolly...she will get what she deserves...the light will shine threw.
01-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Saskia's interview
Bella Wrote:One thing I do agree with that Saskia said though is that people are quick to jump on that racial bandwagon but that was it!!! End of.............!!!!

yes I do agree with that one Bella. Even so calling Team Makosi a "bunch of monkeys" was unwise at best and racist at worst.

... and despite being quarter black and having a Sri lankan uncle ... or whatever ... isn't this the girl who in her audition tapes was vehmently against Asylum Seekers, showing scant sympathy for the dreadful plight some of them are up against?

01-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Saskia's interview
Dolores Wrote:if she did take option 2 she didn't do a very good job of that either!

I giver her credit, yes I felt slightly uncomfortable at the way she swept out of the room but no-on exactly rushed to hug her (except her huskies) but she did say that she would not cuddle anyone that she didn't want to and she stuck to it.....in fact I take that back, she does not deserve credit, she behaved like a spoilt, stubborn brat!!! And looking back over all the other BB's there have been divides but I think this one is the nastiest, most hostile divide there has ever been and despite Saskia trying to redeem herself I still lay her fully responsible!

01-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Saskia's interview
Cat Wrote:Dolly...she will get what she deserves...the light will shine threw.

People like her and Maxwell seem to sail through life like their **** don't smell, Cat.

I have no belief in people getting their come uppance I'm afraid!

01-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Saskia's interview
Dolores Wrote:People like her and Maxwell seem to sail through life like their **** don't smell, Cat.

I tend to agree Dol, that sort will get their magazine deals etc, etc...... I blame it on the parenting myself! They build them up, build them up but never let them down!!

01-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Saskia's interview
Dolores Wrote:People like her and Maxwell seem to sail through life like their **** don't smell, Cat.

Doll ..it depends on what is important to you. If you think getting your nobs out for a few grand and totally shaming your parents, family and friends..then so be it.

If you stay poor, yet respected..then so be it.

I personally prefer people with a bit of respect and decorum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taxi for Makosi!! / Her Eviction Interview !! Buzz 29 4,481 24-08-2005 02:24 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Spoiler - Anthony's winner's interview transcript sayangmouse 4 1,282 12-08-2005 12:53 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Maxwell & Saskia at a Film Premiere (oh dear.....) Pandora 6 1,335 20-07-2005 01:22 PM
  Maxwell's interview- Davina goes for the kill! Bob 26 2,711 10-07-2005 10:33 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Maxwell AND Saskia Bob 47 4,621 01-07-2005 08:46 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  The Saskia Game. Cat 9 1,734 01-07-2005 05:43 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Saskia or Maxwell - you decide. secrets 28 3,292 30-06-2005 02:51 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Saskia isleofweather 36 4,161 09-06-2005 06:58 PM
  Saskia and Mary's fight!!! Dolores 19 2,265 02-06-2005 10:10 PM
Last Post: Bob