Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday 18th November show
18-11-2006, 11:41 PM

David Gest is going slightly stir crazy, mainly due to hunger and what he doesnt realise are sugar related withdrawal symptoms. He has lost a stone in weight he says, then tells his campers he has lost ten pounds. How he knows this is a mystery, however we can be assured our Dave isnt going to waste away.

Matt and Lauren had to do a very scary treasure chest task across a tightrope and rescue the stupid cow, Malandra Burrows at the other end. Both Matt and Lauren were terrified, as they were nearly two hundred feet up, but did brilliantly with the minimum of histrionics. Matt in particular was very supportive, and despite me not thinking much of Lauren, she got on with the job. They answer their question properly back at camp and win a bottle of champagne and a large cheesecake (thank god, David will get some sugar!)

Malandra is now in camp and is in a hammock next to The Gaffney. Scott came up with the idea that everyone should rotate beds, so Gaff and Burrows could have a bed one night. Phina jumped on that straight away, quite aggressively and said NO. Scott and Phina had a little snipe at each other about her "attitude".

Jason (who is still looking like he has been stunned with a frying pan, such is the bemused look on his face), and Phina do the bushtucker trial. Both have to attempt to get stars out of holes without touching the sides (bit like the Operation Game). Phina gets three(?) as Jase sits in a perspex booth. Every time Phina touches the side with a star, it beeps and Jase gets covered in cockroaches, crickets, maggots and their poo, eel slime etc. Then Jason comes out and Phina gets the same treatment. Both are covered in horrors but sing heartily throughout and do well. I think they end up with five or six stars ????

Bit of talk around the campsite fire during the evening where everyone tells Malandra that they were wrong about David. That they find him endearing, pleasant, a gentleman and very witty. David goes to the bush tucker telegraph and cries and says how touched he is that they have said such things. Bless him. He then dries his eyes an says, "dont worry this wont last, Ill be back annoying you and to my old obnoxious self tomorrow".

Myleene comes back from the Telegraph with a note from the producers saying that "Someone has been using the campsite as a urinal". We've already seen the culprit - Toby Anstiss, who moves about 20 yards from the beds and pees into the jungle. He fesses up, gets spanked by Faith (stupid cow) and then Jan and Jason (?) also confess theyve not always used the dunny. Lol !

At the end of the show we are shown the Bush Tucker Trial for tomorrow which is called snakebite and is, of course, all about snakes. The public have voted Jan Leeming to do it and as the camera homes in on her face, she looks devastated - yep, the penny has dropped with Jan that the public haaaaaaaaaaaaaate her !!!

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2006, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2006 10:25 AM by survivorfan.)
Pandora Wrote:The public have voted Jan Leeming to do it and as the camera homes in on her face, she looks devastated - yep, the penny has dropped with Jan that the public haaaaaaaaaaaaaate her !!!

I had been hoping all along The Leeming would get the snakes, my wish has come true although I hope they won't be dopy snakes like we've seen before, I hope these ones bite a lot. I'm not sure the penny really has dropped, can this woman ever face the unpleasant truth about herself? I have this vision of her leaning on Anstiss' chest and gazing up with watery eyes: " Yes but why ME Toby darling, why ME?" as he inches away from her and falls backwards off the log.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
19-11-2006, 04:59 PM
Thanks for that Pandora as i missed it all yesterday and unlike X factor there are no repeats to catch up on the action.
19-11-2006, 06:46 PM
I am really warming to Phina after her BTT with Jason - it was a horrendous task with all sorts of yucky stuff getting poured over them but they both faced it with a bit of fun, singing all the way and laughing about it unlike the diva strops that Jan & Scott have thrown.

I swear I am going to kill Malandra though, OMG I think she worse than the Leeming woman.

I reckon Jan may walk soon, I can't see her putting up with this for much longer!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Bella Wrote:I am really warming to Phina after her BTT with Jason - it was a horrendous task with all sorts of yucky stuff getting poured over them but they both faced it with a bit of fun, singing all the way and laughing about it unlike the diva strops that Jan & Scott have thrown.

I swear I am going to kill Malandra though, OMG I think she worse than the Leeming woman.

I reckon Jan may walk soon, I can't see her putting up with this for much longer!
Jan must stay!!!!!! She is completely insane and driving them all crazy. I hope the British public dont vote her out first...Im enjoying watching her madness and im enjoying watching the others go insane becouse of her.
KEEP JAN IN FOR NOW.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Saturday, 25th November 06 Show Pandora 8 2,855 26-11-2006 04:53 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Wednesday, 22nd November Show Pandora 12 3,390 24-11-2006 09:46 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Monday, 20th November Show - incorp fight night !!! Pandora 30 3,629 22-11-2006 09:37 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Sunday, 19th November Show Pandora 13 2,359 21-11-2006 11:07 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  Thursday 16/11/06 Show Pandora 6 1,513 17-11-2006 01:36 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Wednesday, 15/11/06 show Pandora 8 1,574 16-11-2006 06:38 PM
  Monday 13/11/2006 Show Pandora 10 1,715 15-11-2006 05:42 PM