Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scab-a-licious!
25-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Scab-a-licious!

What a horrible lot they are, the UK Yobs. When wide eyed Maxwell was telling his story about putting his foot scab peelings in Science's mince?

Saskia, my love, you let yourself down really really badly there by hooking up with a horrible horrible geezer!

Loved Makosi's observation that Saskia is used to going out with buff, six pack footballers and here she is shacking up with a pot bellied football hooligan!!

If Saskia didn't have such big tits and such lovely hair I'm not so sure any footballers would want to know her after Maxwell's has had his grubby paws on her! At least no-one from the premier league ... was her boyfriend a Crystal Palace player Maxine?!

Do you think Maxwell should be punished for being SO disgusting?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Scab-a-licious!
Dolores Wrote:Do you think Maxwell should be punished for being SO disgusting?

Oh yes!
I think he should be fed my manky bananas

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
25-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Scab-a-licious!
Bob Wrote:Oh yes!
I think he should be fed my manky bananas

them bananas are TOO good for the likes of him Bob!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
25-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Scab-a-licious!
Maxwell is truly disgusting. However much you dislike someone you don't do things like that. I hated him from the start and hope his supporters will desert him in droves now only yobs would think that was funny. Saskia is just as bad for encouraging him silly biatch.
Find all posts by this user
25-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Scab-a-licious!
Do you know I am sitting in pure disgust at that episode of BB!! I am over grossed on this scabby tale.

[I know I am married to Mr Scab eater - but at least they are his own]

But you know what? I am convinced that there has to be a criminal element in this action. Just think hypothetically at the moment, say Mankwell had HIV and he did this to Science [I know he wouldn't ... but bear with me] and Science ate his mince and developed HIV and then died. Mankwell would be up for murder.

Now imagine Mankwell has Hepatitus - now I am not a medical person - but I am sure you catch the Hep things via bodily fluids [in particular blood] - and I know technically a scab is not fluid - but still!! It is the grossest thing I have heard of - and then bragging about it.

:sick: :sick: :sick:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

25-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Scab-a-licious!
Urgh, this is disgusting! I still can't believe and am stil coming to terms with Mr Flip and his scab but this cleary shows that Maxwell is the devil's spawn! Not funny Manker******well! Can you imagine if Science done that to him? He would be going ape-****!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
25-06-2005, 10:14 PM
Scab-a-licious!
Flip you are so right, it's one thing eating your own scabs knowingly, but involuntary scab eating from another HM's feet has to be grounds for immediate eviction :angry:
Does anyone know if BB have taken actionon this?
Lets bombard BB with e mails.
lets all e mail Dermot at BBLB- he'll listen to us.
Shame on you mankwell.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
25-06-2005, 10:16 PM
Scab-a-licious!
Bob Wrote:Flip you are so right, it's one thing eating your own scabs knowingly, but involuntary scab eating from another HM's feet has to be grounds for immediate eviction :angry:
Does anyone know if BB have taken actionon this?
Lets bombard BB with e mails.
lets all e mail Dermot at BBLB- he'll listen to us.
Shame on you mankwell.

I would like to do more than e-mail Dermont, but let's start at the very begining! :devil:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
25-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Scab-a-licious!
O yes he should be punished, and he will be!

The folks at DigitalSpy report that complaints have been made to Ofcom, The health & safety executive, and the police, all of whom are planning to investigate.

The fact that BB showed the clip of Maxwell talking about the deed can only mean they are going to punish him.

He's had 2 warnings already, so i reckon that he will be out through the back door!
Find all posts by this user
25-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Scab-a-licious!
Preston Wrote:O yes he should be punished, and he will be!

The folks at DigitalSpy report that complaints have been made to Ofcom, The health & safety executive, and the police, all of whom are planning to investigate.

The fact that BB showed the clip of Maxwell talking about the deed can only mean they are going to punish him.

He's had 2 warnings already, so i reckon that he will be out through the back door!

oh preston, don't toy with me!

.... surely the scab police have had time to come to a decision? please please please!