Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott - the wimp
24-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Scott - the wimp

I can't believe this guy - first he bottles out on the first BTT and then again last night Why is he there if he can't even make an effort?

Lets hope he doesn't have another trial - they're sooooooo boring.

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Scott - the wimp
Pathetic and then he has the cheek to pick a fight with Phina!! Can't believe that he hoarded that up for 5 days and then gave her a hard time about it! Yeah, ok she bite him but he seems to think he done no wrong. He is very ugly on the outside and extremely ugly on the inside.

Tell you what, I won't be buying anything from his designer range he is a minging little toad!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
24-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Scott - the wimp
He is the only person in there that i truly despise
Find all posts by this user
24-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Scott - the wimp
that boy marked his card for me when he was prepared to leave David and Phina in the canoe on the first day - "to preserve his strength, it's survival of the fittest" ... a-hole!

you're right Bella he is bad through and through - and his dresses are horrible!
24-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Scott - the wimp
Apparently he made the most expensive dress in the world, what I want to know is if he such a fabulous designer how come Donnatella Versace, Dolce & Gabana and the likes have millions in the bank whereas Scott has to slum in the jungle!

I get he designs dresses for Poundstretchers!

24-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Scott - the wimp
Vile, untalented little creep with darting, horrible, sly little lizard eyes....

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
25-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Scott - the wimp
.......... and it's goodbye from him [Image: s030.gif]

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
25-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Scott - the wimp
Bella Wrote:Apparently he made the most expensive dress in the world, what I want to know is if he such a fabulous designer how come Donnatella Versace, Dolce & Gabana and the likes have millions in the bank whereas Scott has to slum in the jungle!

I get he designs dresses for Poundstretchers!

LOL - exactly Bella and he has done nothing for his profile by going on this and acting the way he did. Glad he was voted out (didnt he look gutted?). Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Find all posts by this user
25-11-2006, 05:23 PM
Scott - the wimp
Ohhhhhhhhhh he looked so, so peed off didnt he?? :w00t:

And when will he let it bloody drop about the tiny scratch he received off Phina? He seems to have forgotten that if he hadnt have been cheating in the first place, she wouldnt have been anywhere near him.

Loved the fact that Ant gave him a hard time (again) about his crapness during the bush tucker trials.

(Anyone else think that Lauren's delight at possibly being voted out was a bit forced though? :sly: )

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
25-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Scott - the wimp
Missed him getting voted out - Johnny Depp was on the other side and let' sface it there was not much competition to force me to push the remoteo to channel 5. Happy to hear he was given a hard time, nothing more than he deserves & hope that GMTV and This MOrning will do the same on Monday. Nasty little, vile, loathsome creature...........I love him really.........NOT!!