Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottie has died
20-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Scottie has died

Ah, "Beam me up Scottie" the actor has died. Good show. There is a Star Trek Bar in Pimlico that I used to go, with the whiiissshhh doors, going into the toilets and dressed up Trekkies behind the bar.
RIP.

:boxing: Angel small steps lead to great things
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2005, 07:02 AM
Scottie has died
Was never much of a trekkie but I am still sad that Scottie has been beamed up...bless him! :sad:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2005, 07:14 AM
Scottie has died
I'm not sure which is sadder, tonee, the fact that Scottie is dead or that you went to a Trekkie Bar ......

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
21-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Scottie has died
Dolores Wrote:I'm not sure which is sadder, tonee, the fact that Scottie is dead or that you went to a Trekkie Bar ......

Or the fact that Trekkie Bars even exist!!! God Bless Scottie - I was on the receiving end of "Beam Us Up Scottie" several times at school as my maiden name is Scott, so I feel kind of linked to him in a way!

His wife is going to blast his ashes into space after his cremation.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
21-07-2005, 04:35 PM
Scottie has died
Bella Wrote:His wife is going to blast his ashes into space after his cremation.

I think she's taking his space crew role a bit too seriously. Calm down dear, it's only a TV show.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
21-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Scottie has died
Dolores Wrote:I'm not sure which is sadder, tonee, the fact that Scottie is dead or that you went to a Trekkie Bar ......

Hey, it was support a true Trekkie but I have to say, it was fun. I kept going in and out of the toilets to experience the whoooooooosh. Easily amused.

21-07-2005, 06:07 PM
Scottie has died
[QUOTE=tonee]I kept going in and out of the toilets to experience the whoooooooosh....QUOTE]

Okay..... :bag:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
21-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Scottie has died
tonee Wrote:I kept going in and out of the toilets to experience the whoooooooosh

I can relate to that :thumbsup:
21-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Scottie has died
ilovesurvivor Wrote:I can relate to that :thumbsup:

Thank you ILS. It is good to know there is a like minded soul out there in the Trekkie wilderness :hug:

21-07-2005, 08:12 PM
Scottie has died
I don't understand the treekie bit Tonee - I just like the whoooooooosh :bag: Blush