Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sea Kitten and Chips please
09-01-2009, 07:50 PM

Apparently PETA want 'fish' to be renamed 'Sea Kittens' so we stop eating them. The world's going mad.:bored:

People don't seem to like fish. They're slithery and slimy, and they have eyes on either side of their pointy little heads—which is weird, to say the least. Plus, the small ones nibble at your feet when you're swimming, and the big ones—well, the big ones will bite your face off if [i]Jaws is anything to go by. [/i]
Of course, if you look at it another way, what all this really means is that fish need to fire their PR guy—[i]stat. Whoever was in charge of creating a positive image for fish needs to go right back to working on the Britney Spears account and leave our scaly little friends alone. You've done enough damage, buddy. We've got it from here. And we're going to start by retiring the old name for good. When your name can also be used as a verb that means driving a hook through your head, it's time for a serious image makeover. And who could possibly want to put a hook through a sea kitten?[/i]

[Image: banner_salmon_peta.gif]

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2009, 08:46 PM
My friend was looking for her kitten and here is where she found him....

[Image: Image142.jpg]

:ghost: Tis better to lose a lover , than to love a loser
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Won't put me off - I've already eaten catfish

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
10-02-2009, 09:44 AM
PETA really are grasping at straws here.

I love fish. Renaming it as "Sea Kitten" wouldn't stop me eating it, cute and fluffy though kittens are. Lambs are cute and fluffy too but combined with a bit of mint sauce, I gobble them up with relish.

It's not going to happen.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
24-02-2009, 06:11 AM
To be honest I am not a huge fan of fish but if people stop eating it then our already struggling fishing industry will just curl up and die altogether. This will not save the fish all it will do is encourage the French fishermen to infringe even more on our shores and take the fish we are no longer catching for themselves.

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]