Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secondary Causes of Death...
01-07-2006, 03:39 PM

Secondary causes of death

--- In May, a 30-year-old man from Waterfoot, England, attempted suicide by tying a rope around his neck and the other end to a telephone pole, and then drove off in his car. However, the rope quickly broke, dooming the suicide. The impact, however, jarred the driver, causing him to lose control and crash into a tree, fatally.

--- In June, a man attempted suicide in Huntington Beach, Calif., by hanging himself off the side of the Adams Avenue Bridge, but he accidentally came loose, fell to the dry riverbed below, and was killed.

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2006, 04:00 AM
I read a the true story of a man who tried to commit suicide in the following sequence:

Took lots of pills and a gun...
Found a tree over hanging a cliff
Hung himself from tree

As he jumped, with a noose around his neck, he fired the gun...it' misfired, the tree branch snapped and the man plummeted into the sea below narrowly missing the rocks. He swallowed sea water and brought up the pills he swallowed and was dumped ashore by a wave...he survived!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Some days your the bug...some days you're the windshield!! That'd be MY luck!!

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bizarre, probably unpleasant, death. survivorfan 4 1,566 26-11-2006 06:45 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Saddam sentenced to death! Bella 23 3,568 08-11-2006 09:17 AM
Last Post: littlemissbig