Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Mission 2 *contains spoilers*
26-06-2005, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2005 08:41 AM by Flip.)

:w00t: Yay Makosi has done it again, voluntered to go to the diary room and landed herself with another mission she must compete or be put up for eviction.
She has to sneak in food to the secret garden trio- not a problem so far, but more difficult she has to sneak them out for a shower :laugh:
There is no getting away from this- they shower undiscovered by the rest and Makosi has completed the mission- get dicscovered and she's up for the chop.
I wonder if the three were finding it difficult to get food? Sounds like it to me and I bet they stink.
Same pants for three days :sick:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2005, 09:29 AM
All i can say is thank god it was Makosi who pressed the button, all of the others would have been absolutely useless.

Can you imagine any of the others managing to get them out for a shower and get all that food in to them without being caught? I can't.

How long are those poor souls in there for? I'm starting to think this is a trick too far for BB. Not only must they be smelling but their clothes and bedsheets must be too. ..... and yes Bob, smelly pants!!

From the few clips i've seen I have to say that they are holding up remarkably well. ... although I know from the BB site that Eugene has had a few tears (soppy date!), seriously I don't blame him, it is humiliating to have to walk around half naked all the time ... they obviously had no idea they would be subjected to any of this.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
26-06-2005, 10:39 AM
sounds exciting!! but by george doesnt makosi love herself? all that talk about her being a woman blah blah. shut the eff up and just admit you were hurt that anthony didnt fancy you.

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
26-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Dolores Wrote:All i can say is thank god it was Makosi who pressed the button, all of the others would have been absolutely useless.

I don't disagree, but it says something about the others doesnt it!!!!!!!!!!

Lets not forget Makosi's intro..........

BB: "Do you understand Makosi, you must get the MOST nominations to be immune, thats the MOST NOMINATIONS Makosi, that means more nominations than the others get, that means all the other HMs must get fewer nominations than you for you to be immune......."

Makosi: "Ummmmmmmm, say what?..............."
26-06-2005, 07:33 PM
They've started noticing the grub is vanishing.......... heh heh, great game.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Orlaith's secret mission Groucho 9 1,499 30-07-2005 05:44 PM
Last Post: kookycat
  The secret garden Bob 33 3,508 28-06-2005 03:20 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Makosi - mission possible? Gelastic 29 2,814 02-06-2005 09:23 AM
Last Post: Critique