Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex in Tokyo
02-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Sex in Tokyo

Ha, got yur attention:laugh:

I'm intirgued by the whole schoolgirl thing here. I went to a place called Akibara the other day as it is THE place to get electrical stuff, but got distracted by the competing uniform businesses.

This isn't just a couple of little shops, it is competing 6 story buildings full of maid unifoms, schoolgirl uniforms, all things that I can only assume appeal to the Japanese salaryman (ps, the places are not designed for mothers with prams, some tight corners to get stuck in, but I assume mamas lugging round junior are not their regular business).

Assuming economics, these places must do a lot of business based on the volume of very expensive commercial real estate turned over to uniform sales.

The favourite seems to be the French maid uniform and the Schoolgirl uniforms. So I looked it up...... (no explanation of the French Maid thing, but lots on schoolgirls).

Turns out that for the last 10 years there has been a Japanese thing for schoolgirls. Note Japanese law (I think) is an age of consent of 14, but 18 for paid sex, but I need to check on that, doesn't sound likely.

Anyway, reasons appear to be:
- Japanese guys are threatened by women (many reasons, too much to go into tonight), and schoolgirls are not threatening
- Japanese are very branded, so everything has to be Fandi, Gucchi or whatever.
- after the economic bubble burst and papas funding got reduced, the girls discovered how to meet their branded-goods need, date middle-aged salarymen
- the girls are very conservative, so it becomes a sexual right of passage, a rebellion

So needs get met both sides.

But anyway, the range of uniforms is quite fascinating.

ok, I got frisky and got an airline stewaress one. So shoot me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Sex in Tokyo
gatubela Wrote:ok, I got frisky and got an airline stewaress one. So shoot me.
You do realise that there will be a few people on here demanding pics now ?
03-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Sex in Tokyo
Do they still sell used shcool-girls underwear in vending machines on street corners? :bag:

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
03-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Sex in Tokyo
Haven't verified the used undies thing yet. But will look into it.

Pictures? It'll cost ya - new Fendi handbag needed.

I think I'm turning Japanese , I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so....da da da da...da da.
04-08-2006, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2006 01:07 PM by gatubela.)
Sex in Tokyo
The used undies one seems to be an urban myth. They have more vending machines here per capita than anywhere else in the world, and you can jeans and ipods, and fresh undies, but not used undies it seems.

There is a brothel though with theme rooms, one being a subway car where the punters can roll play their groping fantasies. And of course the office and secretary one, and it goes without saying the most popular one is the school room where little Kawaii can get adequately punished for not doing her homework.
08-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Sex in Tokyo
I've always thought the thing for younger girls is down to certain men being insecure. The males I've known who have always gone for younger (sometimes teenage) girls have all been of a type, loud and brash and appearing full of it, but who can't bear to be challenged on their views or diagreed with IYSWIM. So I think you're right about the threatened thing gatubela.

Also there's the whole virginal illusion, that they're going where no one else has been Big Grin

Airline stewardess uniform sounds fun, not sure it would make me feel sexy wearing it as I think I'd be prone to waving my hands around and laughing a lot... I kinda want one now Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Sex in Tokyo
Sammboelyn Wrote:Also there's the whole virginal illusion, that they're going where no one else has been Big Grin

And also that if they're total rubbish, she won't know the difference :thumbsup:

Bollox to potplants
08-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Sex in Tokyo
That's so true, in fact I think I said more or less the same thing to one of my male friends once because he was going out with a virginal type. Funnily enough I don't think we ever spoke again Big Grin
08-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Sex in Tokyo
You were probably way too butch for him anyway :cool1:

Bollox to potplants
08-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Sex in Tokyo
Charming, I prefer to think of myself as capable, not butch, you cheeky mare Big Grin

Anyway :offtopic:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tokyo! Ahhh So Slipper 25 6,514 01-07-2010 09:11 AM
Last Post: christian110
  Tokyo Stories gatubela 6 1,866 18-07-2006 04:12 AM
Last Post: Coastie