Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexiest Voice
19-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Sexiest Voice

Just read in my local paper today that the sexist male voice is once again Sean Connery. Not too surprised at that but in second place is Robbie Williams!!! :glare: I do like his singing voice but his actual speaking voice is just awful! I have to say listening to him drawl his way through the part of Dougal on the Magic Roundabout really made me want to get up and leave. As I say, I have nothing against his singing voice but the thought of Robbie whispering sweet nothings in my ear would be a bit of a turn-off!

Tom Jones came third, Chris Moyles was fourth and even more shockingly David Beckham and Jonathon Ross made it into the top 6!! Who votes on these polls? What is sexy about David Beckham's voice and Jonathan Ross's come to that?

Where is Ewan McGregor who has an incredibly sexy voice and John Hannah who is the only reason I frequent Dynamic Earth as he does the voice-over (he does the voice-over for Deep Jungle), and Martin Shaw! :wub:

btw - Mariella Frostup topped the women's poll and Joanna Lumley was second.

So, who in your opinion has a sexy voice?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Sexiest Voice
I find voices a BIG turn on! I find Scottish voices an even BIGGER turn on ... and yet I find Sean Connery could put me to sleep with his droning voice, he could make ANYTHING sound boring!

As for Robbie Williams - NOTHING (Do you hear me ILS!!) NOTHING is sexy about him ... except his back and that's only from a distance and cos he's walking away!

I'm not sure who in the public eye has a sexy voice at the moment, but I'd definitely put Ewan McGregor up in the top five!

As for the women's "sexy voices" - posh totty voices are obviously in ... so mine is probably out! (Cat you've got a posh totty voice ... and I think that's very sexy ... especially after 40 fags and 10 pints!!!!).

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
19-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Sexiest Voice
Geldof, Paxman and Brad Roberts (crash test dummies)

But my OH?....ooooooooh :wub:

PS Robbie rrrrrockkkkkks and Ewan squeaks.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
19-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Sexiest Voice
Fee For All Wrote:Geldof, Paxman and Brad Roberts (crash test dummies)

But my OH?....ooooooooh :wub:

PS Robbie rrrrrockkkkkks and Ewan squeaks.

I was going to put Mr Paxman ... but then I worried that I might start to sound obsessed! I also always thought Malcolm Rifkind had a super sexy voice! :bag: :ninja: .... tell me he has? it's not just me who thinks so is it? I'd vote for him to be PM if he become leader of the tories just to hear his dulcet tones!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
19-05-2005, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2005 12:45 PM by Bella.)
Sexiest Voice
Fee For All Wrote:PS Robbie rrrrrockkkkkks and Ewan squeaks.

Ahh, but Robbie doesn't have a light saber does he (is there a smiley with a sticky out tongue?), and he hasn't gone round the world on his motorbike?! Sorry where Ewan is concernced Robbie is nowhere near the centre stage!

19-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Sexiest Voice
Fee For All Wrote:Robbie rrrrrockkkkkks and Ewan squeaks.

I have to agree with this :thumbsup:
19-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Sexiest Voice
Dolores Wrote:I was going to put Mr Paxman ... but then I worried that I might start to sound obsessed! I also always thought Malcolm Rifkind had a super sexy voice! :bag: :ninja: .... tell me he has? it's not just me who thinks so is it? I'd vote for him to be PM if he become leader of the tories just to hear his dulcet tones!

Speaking of which...............Gordon Brown has a lovely voice - Scottish again, I know, biased maybe but it is lovely. As has David Tennant, the soon-to-be Dr Who.

And Mr Bill Clinton, Ah did not have sexual liasons with that woman...now he could whisper sweet nothings in my ear......one of the most charasmatic people or what?! :bag:

19-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Sexiest Voice
Clive Owen......... looks, voice, EVERYTHING!
19-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Sexiest Voice
Bella Wrote:Gordon Brown has a lovely voice

Such a shame so much :pooh: comes out of it!

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
19-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Sexiest Voice
Patsy Wrote:Clive Owen......... looks, voice, EVERYTHING!

Oooh, yes I just watched him in Gosford Park last week, definite thumbs up! :thumbsup:

Oh and Dougray Scott, sorry, sorry I know they are all Scottish but we can't help it that claim all the sexy voices! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What's the sexiest smilie? Gelastic 15 1,203 26-05-2005 09:25 AM
Last Post: Patsy
  Sexiest SO member Bob 16 1,247 19-05-2005 09:52 PM
Last Post: Bob
  Sexiest MB Female Ceridwen 69 2,924 19-05-2005 08:23 PM
Last Post: Gelastic
  Sexiest MB Male Ceridwen 38 2,394 18-05-2005 10:34 AM