Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shane
21-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Shane

I wish they would stop calling him Fr Shane.
It was kind of funny the first time, but it's time to let it go now.
It's like they pick a persona for each 'sleb' on day one and no matter how else they behave, they (the presenters/editors) will do all in their power to make it stick.OK...his beliefs are his 'thing'....but there is more to him than that!Though I DO admit the shot of him last night with the humming bird on his hand was genius! St Francis of Assisi...or what! That was inspired.:laugh:

Hope this livens up a bit soon.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Shane
I liked the way he dropped right out of those exercise trials last night so that the little skinny squeaky voiced one wouldnt look a fool. Anyone that saw Shane in the Games when he was compared to an Olympic Athlete, would know he could have beaten the lot of them hands down if he had wanted to. Shows what a lovely guy he is.
24-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Shane
The Games?
Was he on another reality show?
He has been busy!

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
24-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Shane
It was a couple of years ago and boy was he fit!!!
24-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Shane
He is getting kind of better looking as the weeks progress..wot with his tan and all.

24-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Shane
He is what we call around here a "right sort". I would, if push came to shove.
25-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Shane
I wonder how the illustrated man will get on with Emily in the love shack.
AND..more importantly...how will he re-act around sophie when they return to the main resort.
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

25-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Shane
Polite, distant, cool and non-commital. As he seems to do with every situation.

Phwoar!!!!
25-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Shane
Perhaps he has lost the run of himself in the love shack..and has become a sex-pest like paul danan!
Perhaps poor old emily has barricaded herself into the bedroom for safety...as we speak!
:-O

25-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Shane
Lucky cow. :wallbash:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shane **SPOILER** Cjem spud 2 1,782 07-08-2006 03:02 PM
Last Post: MariaRob