Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharon Osborne
11-12-2004, 08:38 PM
Sharon Osborne

Wow. What a b*tch.

Stunning.

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Sharon Osborne
She sure is. I'd love to know the inside story though. It'll be interesting to see what the other contestants think of him as she seems pretty sure they all feel the same way as her.
11-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Sharon Osborne
Whatever the case may be, there was no cause to be so shockingly rude and discourteous. But then I suppose we should expect no less from a member of that family.

I think I agree with what you (?) said in another thread, Max. She quite possibly just won the competition for Steve.

Author of the fantasy thriller, Insensate - available for all ebook readers and iDevices. Find out more >here<. Only 49p/99¢!
11-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Sharon Osborne
Blink Wrote:Whatever the case may be, there was no cause to be so shockingly rude and discourteous.

No, that's true, it was very unprofessional.
11-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Sharon Osborne
Her outburst was unbelievable! True or not - it was not the time or place to say it.

I think she has given Steve the competition!
11-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Sharon Osborne
Her attack on Steve was brutal.

Ignoring her actual words, I heard "this is all a fix anyway so what the f........". Definitely something going on behind the scenes there as Steve didnt deserve that. I think he's very average too, but she went off the rails a bit.

Wonder if she thinks Tabby got "managed out" by Simon, hmmmm, curiouser and curiouser.....
11-12-2004, 08:48 PM
Sharon Osborne
She has been a nasty bitch all through this - just getting worse and worse as she goes on. She is making it so that if Steve wins it's down to her, but she can then scream 'fix' - she's a crafty cow!

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
11-12-2004, 08:49 PM
Sharon Osborne
As you all know I don't rate Steve at all, but no way did he deserve that. I thought he was very dignified tonight and I now hope he goes on to win it.
11-12-2004, 08:49 PM
Sharon Osborne
I feel she is just playing the game.. the boy sang well and looks swell, what can she say...I recon she was paid extra to play him down, add some spice.

Even if proved wrong.......WHAT A SHOCKER...a pop star with an antitude...HEAD LINE NEWS>>>>>>>>

Steve is gets mad ......is a better headline than

G4...Ben spotted with unplucked eyebrows in a built up area..SHOCK

Come on Huh
11-12-2004, 09:12 PM
Sharon Osborne
I'm another one who thinks Sharon just won this for Steve. I almost, almost reached for the phone and voted. :laugh: It's a shame really that it is between Louis and Simon and not G4 and Steve. They are both good, but I think G4 are just that bit more talented.

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sharon for referee? Northern angel 1 738 17-10-2005 09:03 PM
Last Post: Northern angel
  You lots comments about Sharon Slipper 17 2,137 13-12-2004 07:00 PM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Sharon is a Darn Show Off MariaRob 16 1,740 09-12-2004 12:01 AM
Last Post: kina
  sharon iz best!!! emma 12 1,874 06-12-2004 09:30 AM
Last Post: jodie rules