Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheila Ferguson-not so bad...?
26-11-2004, 03:28 PM

I actually have quite warmed to Sheila. She speaks her mind, and she clearly has a big heart. I know some people feel like she egged Natalie on for the bust-up with Sophie, but actually, everyone else had said the same and Janet had actually been complaining about Sophie much more, its just that the usual ITV editing genuises showed Natalie talking to Sheila about it much more to make it look like it was the two of them that had planned it. Sheila has been cooking and making pineapple juice for everyone in the camp but of course, the editing guys only leave the controversial stuyf in there for the main ITV show.

Also, Sheila is the only one there who can actually claim to be a 'real' music legend, not a manufatured pop star having worked with Marvin Gaye and opened for The Beatles, so she has earned at least the right to be a bit of a diva. Anyway, I have quite warmed to her. I don't think she'll win, I think Joe will win, but I will definitely miss her whenver she eventually leaves.
Anyway, that's my 10 cents.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2004, 04:18 PM
I don't know...Sheila has been two faced quite often and hasn't proved anything yet.
As far as saying that sheila was right to support natalie because everyone has the same opinion on sophie I don't agree.We don't actually know what everyone thinks...and to be honest even then it seems that natalie is trying to brainwash everyone that she was a victim so that people can sympatise with her...
26-11-2004, 04:20 PM
I agree with Aragon. I find Sheila very false, hugging people she barely knows, and being two-faced. Not to mention bossy and lazy. I'm not keen.
26-11-2004, 04:28 PM
It will be nice to see how she reacts when faced with a challenge as that might alter everyones perception of her.

At the moment, i remain on the fence. I havent seen her do very much, just laying on her bed.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2004, 04:51 PM
She Seems Nice Enough But What Entertainment Does She Actually Give Us? She Speaks Her Mind Sometimes But Then Other Times She Is Like Huggy-doesn't Say A Word!!!
26-11-2004, 05:04 PM
I had to laugh when Vic (don't call him Jim, this aint the real world, your on telly you doughnuts) asked her what she had done since 1984 or when the 3 degrees split.

She nervously laughed and then sounded indignant "Only done a book (6 months to 1 year tops) had a baby" (5 years dedication tops) and I forget what else but whatever it was it wasn't time consuming - Vic should have added and then the nineties?

If she had been honest she would have said, not much workwise as I was living off the royalties and money we raked in - at least that would have been honest.

She is a big phoney who wants the limelight again - you go girl, as in you go and leave the camp. :laugh:
26-11-2004, 05:21 PM
I'm not keen on her myself, and I don't think anyone ever 'earns the right' to be a 'diva'. It's another word for 'very rude woman' IMO.
26-11-2004, 05:50 PM
Paternoster is right of course. We only see what the editors want us to see regarding the highlights show, and that tends to be either the comical stuff or the arguments and bitching.

My perception of Sheila so far, is that she wound Natlie up into a frenzy then stepped well back to watch the sparks fly.

And also, why did she find it necessary to sing on the first night? OK, she has a good voice and she no doubt likes singing, but anyone who has watched previous series will know that this is often viewed with a fair degree of cynisism and can backfire.

Does Sheila live in the UK, and did and/or Huggy apply to go on the American version I wonder.
26-11-2004, 11:40 PM
Sheila treads a very fine line between "speaking her mind" and "being a b!tch!" and sometimes crosses it.

I cant forgive her for manipulating an obvious VERY emotionally immature and unstable Natalie, loading the gun and pushing Natalie back into the fray with Sophie for it to kick off again.

She made a snide, unnecessary comment tonight when the new BTT trial was announced. Mercifully Sophie isnt the sort to let something like that slide and picked her up on it immediately.

I dont like her, sorry. I think she is rude, has obviously been surrounded by brown nosers and is used to saying what she thinks without anyone picking her up on her rudeness.

And if she sings once more, Ill scream.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sheila's Amazing! Gratian 145 12,301 25-05-2007 11:33 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Sheila sells only 55 CD's on first day of release claire 13 3,173 16-12-2004 12:47 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Never thought I'd say this-I miss Sheila!!!!! paternoster04 9 1,615 04-12-2004 12:03 AM
Last Post: Gratian
  Are Sheila and Janet bullies? MariaRob 41 4,304 02-12-2004 06:14 PM
Last Post: Jacobs Crackers
  Sheila's coughing Critique 10 1,692 01-12-2004 07:08 PM
Last Post: dab
  Sheila slates Sophie *sighs* again... killerrubbaducky 67 5,609 01-12-2004 06:57 PM
Last Post: Gratian
  Was Sheila's challenge too easy?? Missessex 34 3,022 30-11-2004 02:50 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Shiela Ferguson jaycee235 3 1,055 29-11-2004 06:19 PM
Last Post: paternoster04
  Sheila and Janet Lyndsay 10 1,865 28-11-2004 12:30 AM
Last Post: Mandyb