Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheila and Janet
27-11-2004, 10:45 PM
Sheila and Janet

Is it just me, or are these two just incredibly nasty people? Sophie did incredibly well on the task, yet they said she was milking it, by talking about it?!! If I'd eaten half of what Sophie ate, I'd be wanted to talk about it too.
Do they imagine that if Natalie had eaten one live thing we would never have heard about it? Natalie turned just about everything she could to Sophie, and then complained about having to cross the bridge!! She is so self-obsessed it's laughable.
Antonio Fargas annoyed me too, they are so nasty about Sophie. I hate playground bullies, and that's what this lot are. At least I've seen their true colours now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Sheila and Janet
I agree with you Lyndsay - I really don't know why they have it in for Sophie. She comes across as a caring girl to me. And wow! - nobody could have tried harder than her on the btt. Yes, I would be talking about it as well. The only thing I can put it down to is jealousy.
Respect to Soph! Smile

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2004, 10:57 PM
Sheila and Janet
I'll triple that.
27-11-2004, 11:08 PM
Sheila and Janet
I always considered Janet to be a nasty 'say what you think no matter who it hurts' type of person. Her comments about a married couple in the camp were rather off.

Sheila has surprised me though! Can they not see through Nats little act?

Why is Sophie still being so nice to Nat? I don't understand why she hasn't drowned her.
Nan
27-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Sheila and Janet
Check out my post under "Sophies a nice girl really", I basically said yesterday re the bug eating challenge that if Sophie comes back to camp bearing ten pizzas, a crate of red wine and a box of Stella Artois, it still wouldnt be good enough.

For an intelligent woman, Janet St Porter should know better than to get into mild bullying, which this is. Okay, so Sophie isnt Janet and Sheila's cup of tea, but they are grown women who seem intelligent - so why have they reverted to snide comments and trying to pull her down a peg or two at every opportunity. Its very uncomfortable to watch.

Natalie has engineered this by constantly playing the victim and being the baby, while Janet and Sheila have foolishly fell for it.

Sophie eating the bugs tonight was a real achievement and to tell her to shut up about it was so ungrateful it was unbelievable.
Personally, Id put up with her talking about it night and day for three weeks if it meant that because of her I finally had a decent meal in my belly. But no, Sheila just couldnt resist trying to belittle her achievement ......
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2004, 11:55 PM
Sheila and Janet
I agree with all of you...so many of them have been brainwashed by natalie and they just don't realise it...
28-11-2004, 12:10 AM
Sheila and Janet
I have a feeling the camp aren't too keen on Sheila ... lazy and bossy were some of the observations early on. They seem to generally like Janet though, unless I've missed some tidbits.

I think that all the dramas about the trials are too much ...they all knew what they were up for when they signed the contracts ... all the histrionics are for attention ... I couldn't do what some of them have done, but I wouldn't sign up for it either.

Look at the way Janet handled her trial. She got on with it ... no attention seeking, despite being bitten by snakes thrice! She didn't go on about it in camp forever and a day. So sophie ate a few bugs ... ITS WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR LUV!!! GET ON WITH IT. can you imagine if Nat or Sophie had the snake trial .... the jumping around and wretching would have gone on for days, they'd have had the paramedics in!
28-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Sheila and Janet
Well I actually think janet's trial was pretty easy...if you're not scared of snakes that was not specially difficult...and when she came back she definitely mention that she did well...you could feel her pride (and that's fair enough).
I have no doubt that sophie would have been as good as her faced to the same challenge and i consider her trial much more difficult...
28-11-2004, 12:29 AM
Sheila and Janet
that was the worst tonight!! I can't believe what Sophie ate and can't believe Natalie let her do it all on her own ... and then needed a life back over the bridge!! fair play Soph!
28-11-2004, 12:30 AM
Sheila and Janet
I meant a lift and help back over the bridge :unsure:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sheila's Amazing! Gratian 145 12,346 25-05-2007 11:33 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Sheila sells only 55 CD's on first day of release claire 13 3,218 16-12-2004 12:47 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Planet Janet - to win! Normal1 144 10,575 11-12-2004 09:17 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Janet on TV in Ireland tonight borneobabe 1 984 11-12-2004 12:58 AM
Last Post: borneobabe
  Janet on ITV2 Ceridwen 11 2,119 08-12-2004 06:00 PM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Oh Janet is gone- who's going to miss her? claire 43 5,052 08-12-2004 05:03 PM
Last Post: alienrabbit
  First Tabby, now Janet. Kittencat 7 1,480 06-12-2004 09:27 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Janet's Change of Heart Critique 26 2,510 04-12-2004 08:35 PM
Last Post: dab
  About Janet's Hair Critique 4 1,124 04-12-2004 02:57 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  Never thought I'd say this-I miss Sheila!!!!! paternoster04 9 1,624 04-12-2004 12:03 AM
Last Post: Gratian