Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelia singing
26-11-2004, 11:40 PM
Shelia singing

Does she have to? I know she has a fabulous voice an' all but she does rather seem to inflict it on people. I'm not surprised Sophie wasn't impressed, it can't be nice to have someone singing at you and trying to 'jolly' folk along if all you want is a fag and a quiet chat with your mate!
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2004, 11:48 PM
Shelia singing
Couldn't agree more! Talk about a captive audience. :ohmy:

I think Sophie has decided to challenge Sheila's sneaky hostility. When Sophie was calming Nastily down after their nomination tonight, she said something like, "Don't worry, I'll be there with you" and Sheila muttered something that was inaudible to the mike but obviously sarcastic. Sophie flared at her "What do you mean by that, Sheila?" and Sheila backpeddled rapidly.

So I think Sophie and Nancy were deliberately snubbing the diva earlier, talking when she was giving her command performance.
26-11-2004, 11:48 PM
Shelia singing
Voicey, Sheila singing had me cringing tonight. Sophie was absolutely crucified by certain members of the camp for not sitting, enthralled, at Sheila's singing. She was accused of being uninterested because she wasnt centre of attention. Errrrrm had anyone thought that she was uninterested because Sheila's singing was possibly the most uninteresting, excruciating thing that had happened all day?

Sheila has a good voice, yes, but I do wish she'd shurrup !
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2004, 12:12 AM
Shelia singing
When I sing in the bath, people don't flock from miles around captivated by my voice. (Though there might be a good reason for that).

Sheila does have a good voice, but it's background entertainment for the happy campers. I don't think she deserved to be ignored, but she didn't deserve to be treated like a diva either. If she burst into song to try and jolly them up, good for her, at least she's trying. But if she did it in the hope that someone would be watching who would give her a deal, more fool her.
27-11-2004, 12:27 AM
Shelia singing
Her debut solo album is being released on Monday.

Of course, that could just be a coincidence...
27-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Shelia singing
dab Wrote:Her debut solo album is being released on Monday.

Of course, that could just be a coincidence...
Good God no !!! Thats as subtle as a brass band eh, Dab ? Rolleyes
27-11-2004, 09:08 AM
Shelia singing
As light as a housebrick. :wink2:
27-11-2004, 09:22 AM
Shelia singing
Pandora Wrote:Voicey, Sheila singing had me cringing tonight. Sophie was absolutely crucified by certain members of the camp for not sitting, enthralled, at Sheila's singing. She was accused of being uninterested because she wasnt centre of attention. Errrrrm had anyone thought that she was uninterested because Sheila's singing was possibly the most uninteresting, excruciating thing that had happened all day?

Sheila has a good voice, yes, but I do wish she'd shurrup !

Im with you on this one Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandooooooooooooooora!! I could understand if Sheila was geeing the whole group up for a good old singalong then fair enough - that would boost spirits im sure, but to sing AT them when they have no chance of escape :ohmy: :laugh: If I had been Sophie, I would have had to chat to Nance to stop myself from sniggering!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
27-11-2004, 09:42 AM
Shelia singing
I was quite amazed by Janet's reaction. Would she have sat enthralled if Sophie had burst into song - I don't think so! Talk about attention seeking and playing to the cameras. Sheila is really jarring.
27-11-2004, 11:16 AM
Shelia singing
Have to agree with what everyone else has said so far. Sheila is an amazing singer, but when I heard her last night, the little jazzy number she was singing just went on, and on, and on......It was getting on my nerves a bit just watching the 3 minute snippet that was shown on TV.

I didn't think that Sophie was particularly rude by continuing her conversation throughout the performance. Nancy was also talking, but somehow managed to avoid being slated by Janet et al. And to be honest, although most of the other celebs gave Sheila centre stage during the singing, most of 'em looked bored rigid by it!

I'm starting t feel that Sophie is getting a bit "picked on" by some of the other celebs. They may have good reason to dislike her, although I can't say that I've seen any special reason why they should (although that could be the editing), but the way they are reacting towards her is having a very positive effect on Sophie image. I was pretty ambivalent towards Sophie originally, but I'm really starting to like her now because she is handling all the bitchiness so well, and refusing to rise to it. Sophie is coming out of this looking pretty dignified, whereas the likes of Natalie, Janet and Sheila are making themselves look like petty, chilish bullies.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jordan singing on tv!!? Sammy 14 3,399 22-12-2004 01:11 PM
Last Post: ils