Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Sigh* I miss Jordan, Kerry, Jennie etc.
27-11-2004, 10:43 PM

Watching that BTT I flashed back to last year's, when they both had a good go.
Natalie's incapable of doing anything (even crossing the bridge!!!) and I have to give Sophie props for a great attempt.

Someone else for the next trial, please!!! Big Grin

Angel who did not so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2004, 11:00 PM
As Brian says... everyone vote for Sheila or Huggy to do the next trial. :devil:

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Haydon Wrote:As Brian says... everyone vote for Sheila or Huggy to do the next trial. :devil:
hmmm looks like Brian spoke and the nation ......... didn't listen! funny little man that he is.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
27-11-2004, 11:23 PM
I think it serves them all right to starve for being on Natalies side against Sophie all the time.Tongue

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
28-11-2004, 12:17 AM
Quite right Kittencat. Kerry won the last series because although she was clearly terrified of the BTTs, she gave it 100% which is all anybody could ask.

I got the feeling that Jordan and Kerry's jungle feast was a two way street. Each was gaining strength from the other and both were stronger and more determined during the BTT as a result.

Tonight, I got the impression that Sophie revelled in opportunity to make Natlie look weak - the look of utter contempt and disdain on her face said it all. Consequently Natlie didn't gain anything from Sophie's support and instead of becoming more confident she went to the opposite extreme and looked for sympathy due to her stomach being so delicate.
28-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Nox Wrote:Tonight, I got the impression that Sophie revelled in opportunity to make Natlie look weak

But Natalie didn't need Sophie to make herself look weak she did that all by herself.
28-11-2004, 12:28 AM
I took Sophie's looks of contempt to mean that she had suddenly realised, while watching Nastily perform, why they're all starving.

I think it's beginning to dawn on a few of the others, too.
28-11-2004, 12:38 AM
It would have been daft if Sophie had another look on her face ... she was on her own ...
28-11-2004, 09:40 AM
You know I watched 'with a little help from my firends' a little earlier in the evening with KAtie Price and her school mates buidling a swimming pool and adventure centre for children with learning difficulties - and I remembered back to when she was in the jungle - I have to admit I wasn't too keen on her when she went in, and she did play to the camera's and she did mess about a bit - but I realised that I really really like her.

And so yes kittencat, I do miss these sort of people - people who are willing to give 110% to the BTT's without too much whingeing. Did we see Jennie Bond whinge one little bit when she was enclosed in that coffin underground with rats?? No. How much enjoyment did Kerrie and Katie eating those bugs did we get?? And they really really tried and succeeded.

Sophie did try hard - so all credit to her, but I am lacking the warmth or fun factor from her.

And Nat???? what can you say about her??
28-11-2004, 09:42 AM
Nox Wrote:Tonight, I got the impression that Sophie revelled in opportunity to make Natlie look weak - the look of utter contempt and disdain on her face said it all.

I too got the impression that Sophie had quite mixed feelings about Natalie's pathetic attempt at the BTT. I think she felt a small measure of satifsfaction somewhere because she knew that Natalie's weakness made her own success look even better. But I think she also felt a bit peed off - every time Natalie passed on the challenge, the group lost a meal.

But she did say one thing that I really didn't like at all - it was when she said "C'mon Natalie, I really need your support here". i thought that comment was sneaky and manipulative. Sophie didn't need Natalie's support - she was managing quite well without it - and she knew that it would be difficult for Natalie to encourage Sophie to do something that she wouldn't be able to do herself. But she also knew that, having asked for support, if Natalie didn't give it, it would make Natalie look spiteful.

Quite clever of her to put Natalie in that position I thought, but more than a little bit nasty too.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jordan and Peter are Getting Hitched! Scooby 26 6,765 18-05-2009 08:53 AM
Last Post: Haydon_acc2
  Jordan singing on tv!!? Sammy 14 3,592 22-12-2004 01:11 PM
Last Post: ils
  I'll miss this forum as much as the programme... claire 18 2,670 08-12-2004 10:59 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Oh Janet is gone- who's going to miss her? claire 43 5,023 08-12-2004 05:03 PM
Last Post: alienrabbit
  Never thought I'd say this-I miss Sheila!!!!! paternoster04 9 1,614 04-12-2004 12:03 AM
Last Post: Gratian
  Kerry and old flame Haydon_acc2 4 2,471 31-10-2004 04:58 PM
Last Post: ils