Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sincere thoughts Critique and Maz.
19-10-2006, 02:22 AM

At times of sadness it is always a time for taking warmth and comforting thoughts from those around you and from those you have contact with.

I give both of you my sincere condolences with respect to the cause of your solace.

MAUREEN
NORTHERN ANGEL

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2006, 02:46 AM
((((((HUGS))))))) from the Colonies to you both. I'm thinking of you. Love, Jen xxooHeart

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
19-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Loads of love girls.
19-10-2006, 04:42 PM
Yes, sending big hugs and luvs your way ladies....

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-10-2006, 06:32 PM
I don't really know what this is about and don't want to appear insensitive, can anyone fill me in?

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
20-10-2006, 09:42 AM
Thanks everyone and all who pm'd us.

(Bob just to explain) Mazwad's brother (and my hubby's brother - being one and the same) died suddenly last Saturday. I think Maz put it in "What are you Doing this Weekend or somewhere".

He was the eldest of the 7 children (5 boys and 2 girls) having just turned 65 but he was the only brother who hasn't had any heart problems and/or diabetes so it was totally unexpected and a great shock. He lived in Wales and me and hubby used to go visit them quite a lot and we went on our holiday on the Broads with them. My hubby was talking to him on the phone on the Friday night and he said he hadn't felt too good and had niggling chest pains. My hubby told him to get it checked out but apparently he felt fine on Saturday Morning.

I was round Maz's on the Saturday, helping her with a computer problem and she was getting all her last minute packing done for her holiday in Gran Canaria on the Monday. I'd said to her "are you getting excited" (as you do) and she said "No! I don't know why but I have a sick feeling of impending doom". I told her not to be so daft and that it was probably because the last time she was all packed to go to Turkey, she ended up in hospital with a severe allergy to penicillin. Then the phone call came.

Maz wanted to cancel the holiday but her husband reasoned that there was nothing she could do here for a week and that they should go. Seeing her dilemma we all convinced her that she deserved a holiday after the year she's had looking after her elderly mother-in-law and working etc. and even the widow said she should still go. I feel gutted for her because I know she went with a very heavy heart. She'll be back on Monday night and the funeral is Tuesday so she has to get home and then travel the 250 miles to Wales!

Me and hubby have been in close contact with Wales this week, trying to get some accommodation there but it was half term and everything was booked up and having been assured that Cheryl's brother and daughter were doing all the necessary and that we couldn't do anything, we have sat about all week feeling helpless and are going there tomorrow (Saturday) and staying on afterwards.

I'm sorry if I've repeated stuff that's been put elsewhere but I can't remember what I've said in different groups I belong to and I'm not thinking very straight at the moment. I just thought it best to get it all here in one place so everyone knew what it was about.

I'm sure Maz has some PMs too and she will obviously answer them when she's back online.

Thanks again from both of us. XXX
20-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Sympathies to you both and your families. Hope all goes well on Tuesday.
20-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Thanks for that Crit.
Wow what a dreadful shock.
I hope Maz manages to relax a bit on her hol. Thinking of you both and hope it goes smoothly tuesday
xx

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
20-10-2006, 10:28 PM
I'll be thinking of you all on Tuesday. :cry: and this message comes with my love and good wishes to you both and your families.
20-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Really sorry to hear about your loss, Maz and Crit. I hope you both get through this. My thoughts are with you both.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Happy Birthday Critique! JakeyBoy 27 1,690 08-03-2006 06:20 PM
Last Post: Critique