Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Alan
08-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Sir Alan

I know a lot of you find Sir Alan a bit of a turn on but I cant see it myself. I find him a bit "common" actually and I know the boy done good but most of his stuff is a bit downmarket. I also find his two toadies quite irritating.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2005, 04:45 PM
Sir Alan
MariaRob Wrote:I know a lot of you find Sir Alan a bit of a turn on but I cant see it myself. I find him a bit "common" actually and I know the boy done good but most of his stuff is a bit downmarket. I also find his two toadies quite irritating.

Who who who thinks this????? :shocking: - name them, line them up and I have my 12 bore at the ready!!!:gunsmilie

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Sir Alan
I don't find him much of a turn on either Big Grin but I can appreciate his drive and focus. Having said that, no way would I want to work for him.

The thing that irritates me about Nick Hewer is the way he glares at the candidates all the time, as though they were pondlife. According to the BBC website he's an expert in public relations... wonder if he glares at people like that in real life or if it's something he's put on to unnerve the upstarts on telly.
08-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Sir Alan
MariaRob Wrote:I know a lot of you find Sir Alan a bit of a turn on

It's me! i'm one of them! But I can never work out whether it's his winning personality and good looks (!) or his £700 million? ummm that's a puzzler that one!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
08-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Sir Alan
Dolores Wrote:It's me! i'm one of them! But I can never work out whether it's his winning personality and good looks (!) or his £700 million? ummm that's a puzzler that one!

I can personalise your shell Dol, presently they are boring yellow - can I engrave your name on it? or even better cast a silver one??:wink_kiss

No, he is a hairy, old, nouveau riche, arrogant go getter - good for him - but uckkkkkkkkkk!!

08-04-2005, 05:24 PM
Sir Alan
Flip Wrote:I can personalise your shell Dol, presently they are boring yellow - can I engrave your name on it? or even better cast a silver one??:wink_kiss

save your silver one for the werewolves Flip! Actually Sir Alan is a bit wolfish isn't he? is it a full moon tonight?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
08-04-2005, 06:18 PM
Sir Alan
Dolores Wrote:save your silver one for the werewolves Flip! Actually Sir Alan is a bit wolfish isn't he? is it a full moon tonight?

No thankfully you are safe tonight Dol - and forever if you never look at a full moon again. I shall save it for a really hairy guy!!

Dab watch out!!:wink2:

10-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Sir Alan
I feel the need to confess I, like Dolores, find Sir Alan Sexy Blush , I am so sorry I don't know why and I try not to after all I am a mere baby compared to him but I can't help it.

Please somebody help me I fear that soon he will over take Ewan McGregor as who I'd like a no strings night of passion with.Surely this is not right?

XXxCheekyChopsXXX Heart
11-04-2005, 04:52 AM
Sir Alan
My mum and dad think he's awful, but I have to disagree with them. I can't say I find him sexy Smile but more cute in a puppy dog kind of way. I think its the eyes, I just want to pat him on the head and tell him to take a rest by the fire...

perhaps I'm the one that needs a lay down :wacko:

Gel x
11-04-2005, 07:17 AM
Sir Alan
Gelastic Wrote:I just want to pat him on the head and tell him to take a rest by the fire...

perhaps I'm the one that needs a lay down :wacko:

LMAO - I somehow just can't see it - but it is a funny image nonetheless!! Yes, gelastic - go have a lie down love!!:wink2:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sir Alan on Jonathon Ross Show Dolores 7 1,961 04-05-2005 02:13 PM
Last Post: kina