Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Alan on Jonathon Ross Show
30-04-2005, 06:24 PM

Did anyone else see this? I thought Sir Alan, or Alan as he prefers although surly and charmless did put Jonathon "I'm just the funniest person in the world" Ross in his place ... and for that I thank you Sir Alan .... I mean Alan!

Also was watching BBC Breakfast tv and an interviewer said he was a really tough cookie and was as surly and no-nonsense in real life as he is on tv.

I still can't decide whether I admire him or not .... I keep changing my mind!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2005, 08:40 PM
ooooh dol I did I did!!

I was just on my way to bed, and caught it!! I think I liked him. He seemed sort of grounded and sendible. Not the arrogant business svengali we see on the Apprentice. He seemed inordinately proud of his 3 kids and his wife of eons of years. A really nice family man.

I know Jonathan Ross can be a bit of tit sometimes, but he is sweet and a bit funny - but Sir Alan, can't quite do Alan yet, did not have the greatest sense of humour in the world!

I warmed to him a bit more - but who still fancies him???

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

30-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Dolores Wrote:I still can't decide whether I admire him or not .... I keep changing my mind!

Actually I should re=phrase that cos without a doubt I ADMIRE Sir Alan, but I'm not sure if I like him!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
01-05-2005, 12:01 AM
I overcame my JR allergy to watch the Sugar Daddy. Thought the whole thing was a bit of a damp squib, really, but I loved The Dears.
01-05-2005, 09:09 AM
I just heard he's also on the heaven and earth show today ... he's become a prostitute to the media hasn't he!!

01-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Dolores Wrote:I just heard he's also on the heaven and earth show today ... he's become a prostitute to the media hasn't he!!

OH GOD - how bloody annoying - I always watch the Heaven and Earth show - but todays church went on too long, plus I had made bikkies and served the coffee - so by the time I had washed up and packed the visiting Vicar off to his family - I was too late to watch it!!

Was he good?

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

04-05-2005, 02:13 PM
I did like Trump much more. Bigger X factor.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sir Alan MariaRob 10 4,216 11-04-2005 07:17 AM
Last Post: Flip