Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six Nations
28-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Six Nations

Well, I knew that Scotland would be battling it out against Italy for the wooden spoon but to have England there as well is a huge surprise! What has happened to them? They have played well, and only missed out by winning by mere points. Wales on the other hand are just superb, they played an absolute blinder against France, I thought it was all over for Wales in the opening minutes but they fought back like true heroes to keep on course for the Grand Slam! Well Done!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2005, 02:27 PM
Six Nations
Yup you have to admire the Welsh, they've been a revelation Smile As for England, well this season has been a bit of a write-off for them, hasn't it. But we'll be back... Wink

Mick Smile
No fear, no hate, no pain, no broken hearts

For topical debate and vitriolic mudslinging DON'T visit: http://www.greatworlddebate.com cos it's a dead link.

INSTEAD visit http://greatworlddebate.net/gwdsmf/index.php
Find all posts by this user
01-03-2005, 06:22 AM
Six Nations
I do not wish to talk about any of it.... :sad: It's all to traumatic!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
12-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Six Nations
I was just wondering why the Irish get to sing 2 national anthems? Anyone?
14-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Six Nations
maxine Wrote:I was just wondering why the Irish get to sing 2 national anthems? Anyone?

Max, I wondered that too and Mr B reckons that it was the Northern Ireland anthem and the Southern Ireland anthem. Anyone care to correct him or is he right?

OMG, what on earth happened to Scotland yesterday, the first 15 minutes and we are 3 tries down? I was screaming so much at the TV that even Abbie, my 2 year old was shouting c'mon c'mon and stamping her feet! I was so relieved that we came back in the 2nd half and got 3 tries, although we were robbed off a try and Wales should not have got the try when the doctor was on the pitch attending to one of the Scottish players!

All credit to Wales though, who played an asbolute blinder and picked up on the Scottish mistakes and capitalised on them. They are definitely the team they used to be! No offence to any Irish fans out there, TE & Urk especially, but I would love Wales to beat Ireland next week to get the Grand Slam, they thoroughly deserve it!

I just hope Scotland can regroup and get themselves back in shape for the game against England, who lets face it are also playing pants! :shocking:

14-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Six Nations
Scottish Rugby........PPppfffff Funny or what

4 mins: Ryan Jones produces a scintillating break after a loose kick by Hugo Southwell. Jones is flooded by support runners and gets the final pass back from Martyn Williams for the try after a series of slick passes. Stephen Jones gets the conversion.
Scotland 0-7 Wales

11 mins: An absolutely diabolical pass allows Rhys Williams through for a surprise try. Scotland had looked certain to score with players queuing up outside Dan Parks, who instead opted to loft the ball into the hands of the fast-approaching Williams. Stephen Jones converts the try.
Scotland 0-14 Wales

14 mins: Wales are lining up to score now, this time Shane Williams the grateful recipient. Stephen Jones looks surprised to be left untouched as he breaks clear before sending Williams clear. He also adds the conversion.
Scotland 0-21 Wales

Gotta Laugh !!!!
14-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Six Nations
Slipper Wrote:Scottish Rugby........PPppfffff Funny or what

4 mins: Ryan Jones produces a scintillating break after a loose kick by Hugo Southwell. Jones is flooded by support runners and gets the final pass back from Martyn Williams for the try after a series of slick passes. Stephen Jones gets the conversion.
Scotland 0-7 Wales

11 mins: An absolutely diabolical pass allows Rhys Williams through for a surprise try. Scotland had looked certain to score with players queuing up outside Dan Parks, who instead opted to loft the ball into the hands of the fast-approaching Williams. Stephen Jones converts the try.
Scotland 0-14 Wales

14 mins: Wales are lining up to score now, this time Shane Williams the grateful recipient. Stephen Jones looks surprised to be left untouched as he breaks clear before sending Williams clear. He also adds the conversion.
Scotland 0-21 Wales

Gotta Laugh !!!!

I am now [Image: 36_12_6.gif] [Image: 36_2_35.gif] [Image: 36_2_33.gif]

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]
14-03-2005, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2005 12:54 PM by Bella.)
Six Nations
It was totally unbelievable!! I could not believe what I was seeing, our defence was rubbish, our passing was rubbish, yes, you have just got to laugh! Wales's second try was a complete joke, it seemed certain that Scotland were going to get their first try and then they ballsed it up! They done better in the second half though! :pimp:

The only thing that makes it worthwhile is that England are rubbish too!!! Big Grin

20-03-2005, 06:10 AM
Six Nations
After being guided through this barron land
The Red Dawn has arrived at last :drinking: :beer:
-------------PTS
1 Wales-----10
2 France-----8
3 Ireland----6
4 England---4
5 Scotland-- 2
6 Italy-------0

:drinking: :beer:

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Six Nations! Coastie 119 9,405 20-03-2006 11:36 AM
Last Post: Bella