Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip man OUT!
29-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Skip man OUT!

Hurrah didn't realy expect that, and neither did he. :w00t:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2005, 08:30 PM
Skip man OUT!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......man i really hate orlaith now, i hope she really does leave!

MOO
Find all posts by this user
29-07-2005, 08:30 PM
Skip man OUT!
Me neither. Must admit I'm a bit sad to see him go - annoyed the **** out of me but at least he had a bit of character

Bollox to potplants
Find all posts by this user
29-07-2005, 08:33 PM
Skip man OUT!
I'm pinching someone elses quote now but it made me LMAO, they said

The last time Kemal had a face like that was when the bloke drove off and left him in the skip
:laugh:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
29-07-2005, 08:45 PM
Skip man OUT!
I wanted Kemal to stay. Sad

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
29-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Skip man OUT!
It's another close call with Kemal getting 51.1% of the votes.
What is going on this year, or is it just when Orlatih is up :w00t:

29-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Skip man OUT!
Dear me!
He's awful in real life. I have just figured out why kemal was so obsessed with makosi and why he hates Orlaith so much ( I know I'm slow)
he is terified of being up staged.
Poor Davina had to jump up and down on the stage there at the end to get the focus back onto herself cos Kamal was screeching inthe background "this aint the last you sen of me"
If i can help it it is.
IMO he came off as bad or even worse than maxwell.
Big deal Makois didn't save him. He NOMINATED HER a few weekes ago.
Pamtomine dame
I didn't like him from the start when he walked into the house and looked through everyone. Always trust your instinct- thats what I say

29-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Skip man OUT!
Well, just like last week, another one who should still be in there has gone.

I know both Science and Kemal can be annoying but at least they were fun to watch.
I really haven't seen much of BB this week, the interest is waning again, and with what's left in the house, I don't think I'll be watching much next week either.

[Image: 429.gif]
29-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Skip man OUT!
God they are seriously going to have to pull their fingers out now. The people left in are duller than ditch water....

Kemal's interview was VERY entertaining I thought. He showed Davina up completely. She really isnt very good at keeping control is she? Or asking bloody questions for that matter....

The look on b!tch in waiting Kemal's face was delightful when he was evicted. He SO expected Orlaith to go....

And errrrrrmmm Makosi????? What was with the crocodile tears? Three hours earlier, you muttered under your breath when Kemal was arguing, "Godddd I hope he goes tonight...."

Two faced, back stabbing cow. They deserved each other.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
30-07-2005, 06:58 AM
Skip man OUT!
I thought it was an awful interview. That bloke is so wrapped up in himself he really doesn't give a toss about anyone else. I thought he might get a bit emotional when his parents turned up, after all they must've been thru', but no, it was still me, me, me! You couldn't get a much vainer, more conceited bloke. I'm so glad I don't have to watch his pouting, big mouthed face on my screens anymore! There! That feels better. And breathe.