Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip man OUT!
30-07-2005, 07:04 AM
Skip man OUT!

I havn't seen the interview yet - will be watching later with the ironing.

But I am sorry to see him go, for all his faults he was very entertaining...just the sight of him dinksing across the house in chiffon and heels always made me smile.

Lets see what Orlaith does now - nothing I expect....just talk about leaving again when she's nominated AGAIN this week. The thing is, as Davina said earlier, she has the Irish vote behind her.

The repeats on at 10.25am Channel 4.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Skip man OUT!
Well it is two for one week this week. Orlaith has promised that if she is not evicted then she is walking TODAY!!!!

The Camels face when he found out what Makosi had said about him, you know 'I hope he goes tonight ...' was a picture worthy of a place in the modern Tate!!!

I am glad he has gone - he was gettig far too big for his boots, or stilletos, and all this new faux friendship with Grandad Derek was way too staged to be genuine, I am surprised Derek was taken in by it, although perhaps he wasn't - maybe he was just playing along too.

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

30-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Skip man OUT!
Well I'm glad he's gone - his hissy fit over writing the shopping list was the last straw for me..............& then telling Anthony to stop shouting at him as he was screeching about him winning the luxury budget all on his own!

Pillock :bye: :bye: :bye:

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
30-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Skip man OUT!
Kemal's face was a picture TWICE during that interview. It was bliss to watch it drop when he realised he only got one vote during the "who do you want to save" nominations, and said, "she didnt vote for me did she?".... slowly realising that Makosi, was in fact, a bigger b!tch than he ever could be.

Then when Davina told him that Makosi had muttered under her breath, "god I hope that boy goes tonight" during his row with Anthony, even the breathless, gabbling, excitable Kemal looked like he had been stunned with a cattle prod.... :w00t:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
31-07-2005, 12:30 PM
Skip man OUT!
I just wish Davina had of showed Makosi in the diary room saying how much she hated Kamel. That would of made him shut up :ninja:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
31-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Skip man OUT!
jaycee Wrote:Well I'm glad he's gone - his hissy fit over writing the shopping list was the last straw for me..............& then telling Anthony to stop shouting at him as he was screeching about him winning the luxury budget all on his own!

Pillock :bye: :bye: :bye:

I agree Jaycee, who did he think he was? Just because he was the double agent he took all the glory didn't he? I mean he acted as if he saved all the housemates from a horrible death or something, he didn't really have to do anything that merited his diva fit, and now that he has been evicted what does it matter!

And I thought that even when he hugged his parents, he just quickly threw that aside and got on with his ranting & raving, just doing his best to reclaim his 15 minutes of fame!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
31-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Skip man OUT!
Camal said that that when people look back at BB6 the one thing they will remember is kamal and his Diva qualities- best entrance, best exit
Sorry love, but the only thing I will remember about you is that you you had sex with a stranger in a skip and he left you there

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
31-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Skip man OUT!
Bob Wrote:Camal said that that when people look back at BB6 the one thing they will remember is kamal and his Diva qualities- best entrance, best exit
Sorry love, but the only thing I will remember about you is that you you had sex with a stranger in a skip and he left you there
:w00t: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sick:
Find all posts by this user
03-08-2005, 07:54 AM
Skip man OUT!
when i read this title at first i thought that his "Skip Lover" had come out and confessed the story to the newspapers!!!! lol! Now on that occasion i would buy The News of the World!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...