Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sly Stallone: Celeb BB is a 'nightmare'
23-01-2005, 12:14 PM

[Image: clock.gif] Filed: 15:02, Day 17 by Emzi Tingay

Movie star Sylvester Stallone has finally spoken about his mother and ex-wife's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother and has describe the show as a "nightmare".

According to the Daily Mirror today, Sly said his mum, Jackie, was "crazy" and her new found friendship with Brigitte Nielsen a pretence. The 58-year-old actor was so horrified by the programme that he couldn't bear to watch a tape of it.

Jackie, who was the first to be voted off, claims to be 71 but a friend said she was actually 84. Sources in the US also revealed she carries a fake driving licence which shows she was born in 1939 - making her 65.

But Sylvester shouldn't be too upset - his mother's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother has boosted Silvester's movie sales in the UK by around 300 per cent.

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Eternity Wrote:she carries a fake driving licence
can't fault her for breaking precedence then....

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
23-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Eternity Wrote:Sly Stallone: Celeb BB is a 'nightmare'

[Image: clock.gif] Filed: 15:02, Day 17 by Emzi Tingay

Movie star Sylvester Stallone has finally spoken about his mother and ex-wife's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother and has describe the show as a "nightmare".

According to the Daily Mirror today, Sly said his mum, Jackie, was "crazy" and her new found friendship with Brigitte Nielsen a pretence. The 58-year-old actor was so horrified by the programme that he couldn't bear to watch a tape of it.

Jackie, who was the first to be voted off, claims to be 71 but a friend said she was actually 84. Sources in the US also revealed she carries a fake driving licence which shows she was born in 1939 - making her 65.

But Sylvester shouldn't be too upset - his mother's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother has boosted Silvester's movie sales in the UK by around 300 per cent.

well what about the poor people who have had to sit and watch his stupid Rambo films! Hee, Chill Out Sly! :cool2:
23-01-2005, 10:16 PM
I can't fault Sly on this one! Could there be anything worse that seeing your ex-wife and mother-in-law on the same reality show? I'm not surprised he can't look at the tapes.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What's after Celeb BB? Dolores 4 1,229 22-01-2005 12:54 PM
Last Post: bridge
  A nightmare to Endemol Woodstock 5 1,441 17-01-2005 08:48 AM
Last Post: Isis
  Rudest Celeb? Lyndsay 22 3,283 16-01-2005 08:10 PM
Last Post: floopy
  Jackie Stallone Eternity 119 11,952 16-01-2005 10:22 AM
Last Post: Isis