Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small things amuse small minds...
21-06-2006, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2006 10:01 PM by Woodstock.)

...Fan-lollipop-tastic!:good:

I've not been in the most jollyhockeysticks of moods today, but just a wee moment a go i opened the freezer compartment of my fridge and discovered i still had six 'Fab' ice lollies remaining. I had totally forgot about them and i've just taken two in a most squirrel-like fashion (still on my first lolly and yet to reach the best part at the top - chocolatey bit with the hundreds and thousands sprinkled all over it).

After making this fine discovery my mood has now been reversed and i feel quite contented...

It may be said that i need to get out more - which of course is true, but i will say this...forget your National Lottery Winnings and other such similar joy-generators, it is the small things in life such as that which i have just related, that can leave you feeling just as jollyhockeystickish as what you would had you scooped £10, £75, £100, or £5,000,000 on the lottery...okay, perhaps not the £5,000,000...but you catch my drift.

How i felt 15 minutes ago ---> Sad

How i feel now i have made the 'Fab' ice lollies discovery --->:yahoo:

If you experience or happen upon the smallest of small pleasures then please share...

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2006, 10:21 PM
Lol Woody. I know what you mean. I had a sudden craving for something sweet but as we've just got back from holidays the cupboard is bare of anything but essentials. Then I dug in my handbag and found a couple of Chocolate Eclair toffees that hubby bought for the long journey home and I was quite elated.

As you say, little things .......... Smile
22-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Critique Wrote:Lol Woody. I know what you mean. I had a sudden craving for something sweet but as we've just got back from holidays the cupboard is bare of anything but essentials. Then I dug in my handbag and found a couple of Chocolate Eclair toffees that hubby bought for the long journey home and I was quite elated.

As you say, little things .......... Smile

It's just great isn't it! :yahoo:

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
22-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Oh soo with you guys...

I was feeling a bit pants the other day and then one of my rats toppled out of his sling bed, still asleep, onto the bottom of the cage and looked up at me, all sleepy and dazed, as if it was my fault...I laughed...and then felt a bit guilty so picked him up for a cuddle which he enjoyed to...so we were both happy!

In fact I am very rarely unhappy since I got my boys...they bring so much joy!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2006, 02:01 PM
If it's the small things that matter I guess I'm OK then. You too Groucho if the rumours are true?

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
22-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Woodstock Wrote:...Fan-lollipop-tastic!:good:

I've not been in the most jollyhockeysticks of moods today, but just a wee moment a go i opened the freezer compartment of my fridge and discovered i still had six 'Fab' ice lollies remaining. I had totally forgot about them and i've just taken two in a most squirrel-like fashion (still on my first lolly and yet to reach the best part at the top - chocolatey bit with the hundreds and thousands sprinkled all over it).

After making this fine discovery my mood has now been reversed and i feel quite contented...

:thumbsup: hee love it !!!!! Fab lollies are the best ever.

I get a thrill when i am skint and just happen to find a ten pound note lurking in one of my old purses. :yahoo: Yeaahaaaaaaa.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
23-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Oh that's MINE Bridge....I left it there.
Hand it over!

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
23-06-2006, 04:19 PM
survivorfan Wrote:If it's the small things that matter I guess I'm OK then. You too Groucho if the rumours are true?

Not according to PJ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fox problems and other things... PJ 8 1,493 04-07-2007 07:13 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Things that make you go GRRRR! Coastie 32 3,007 16-06-2007 08:47 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Things that worry you.... Groucho 29 2,837 10-06-2007 12:42 PM
Last Post: msgirl
  Things I couldn't care LESS about!! Dolores 42 4,062 09-06-2007 11:11 AM
  Things that make blokes proud of themselves... Seabreeze 2 873 25-04-2007 09:31 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  Calling sole traders and small/medium businesses Haydon_acc2 3 907 17-04-2007 05:16 PM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Life Insurance and other morbid things ... Bonsai 23 2,895 27-02-2007 04:11 PM
  Things it pained you to throw away Seabreeze 11 1,604 10-11-2006 02:09 AM
  Odd things on the Intertron HushTheVoices 48 3,387 12-10-2006 10:35 AM
Last Post: Critique
  Stupid things you've bought PJ 39 2,948 16-09-2006 05:19 AM