Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smells
17-11-2004, 05:27 PM
Smells

The Christmas tree when it's been put up although that's just pine really..............fresh Golden Virginia tobacco, Dave used to smoke roll ups & I used to sniff his baccy all the time!

oh & Vaseline Intensive Care deoderant at the moment

I'm usually thin & gorgeous - today is my day off
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03063.gif
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2004, 05:57 PM
Smells
Old books
the original playdough
Florists
freshly chopped wood
my children

Edit: and tippex, been using rather a lot at college.
17-11-2004, 06:14 PM
Smells
karenh Wrote:Cigarette smoke (only fresh ciggie smoke though - not stale smoke).
I wonder karen do you smoke? It's just that today at work while we were talking about the smoking ban soon to come into force one of my co workers (who doesn't smoke) said that she wasn't anti smoking but only realised the reason why when she got a wiff of the cigarette I was smoking outside, she said it reminded her of her youth and found it sexy (not me!) I then remembered something my boyfriend once said. He hates smoking and in particular hates me smoking, but when day when I was going to sneak outside for one, he said I didn't have to and I could smoke it by the window cos actually he quite liked the smell. I was amazed, but he said he found fresh ciggie smoke sexy too! I wonder if it's an age thing. Not that I'm calling you old or anything but does ciggie smoke remind you of a certain happy time in your life? :wink2:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
18-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Smells
karenh Wrote:Freshly painted gnomes....

You old romantic you!!:wink2:

I had a meeting at my house tonight of the PCC [Parochial Church Council] and the average age was about 55yrs. I am almost embarrased to say this but someone and I cannot and could not figure out who smelled of dirty tampons, or was it the raw female oestragen smell?? I know not - but it was disgusting.

I aired my lounge and made sure it smelled fresh and lovely, I brewed Columbian beans and an Assam and Earl grey mix of tea, I baked Winchester Biscuits and had freshly photocopied the minutes [which smell gorgeous].

And smelly blinkin stinker came in my house and stunk the house out - I was mortified, people might have thought it was my house - and it wasn't!!!:sick:
18-11-2004, 12:25 AM
Smells
ughhhhhhh:sick:
18-11-2004, 12:30 AM
Smells
Oh Flip - how awful for you Sad [Image: sick.gif]