Snake in the grass
28-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Snake in the grass

Who is the most devious person in the camp ?, I personally think it is Sheila
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2004, 07:46 PM
Snake in the grass
Sheila can be mean, but is open about her annoyances and dislikes therefore IMHO doesn't fit the snake in the grass bill.

It's hard to tell who the snakes are so far because we see so little of the others. I'll reserve judgement for now
28-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Snake in the grass
There are no snakes only worms
28-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Snake in the grass
Sheila is very devious, she winds 'em up and watches them go.

But then of course we have the dear sweet Natalie, who manages to cross the bridge perfectly well when no one's looking, then comes over all helpless as soon as she has an audience.

I think both of them are right b7tches.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2004, 08:52 PM
Snake in the grass
Ceridwen Wrote:Sheila is very devious, she winds 'em up and watches them go.

But then of course we have the dear sweet Natalie, who manages to cross the bridge perfectly well when no one's looking, then comes over all helpless as soon as she has an audience.

I think both of them are right b7tches.

I agree Smile
28-11-2004, 09:20 PM
Snake in the grass
Sophie ...

I do like her but she is excercising a lot of self control, she is clearly not expressing her true opinion most of the time. She thinks about what she should say and do and thinks of the consequences, she is trying to be nice and kind and sweet

Sheila is alright, she said sophie was only happy when getting attention and speaks too much about herself...

well have you seen the expression on Sophies face when other people are getting a bit of attention? She does speak about herself a lot expecially if you watch live you see it...
29-11-2004, 12:55 PM
Snake in the grass
Is had to be Sheila. She is just plain nasty when it comes to Sophie. She has been busy slagging Sophie off to anyone who will listen, but hasn't got the guts to confront her herself, so she wound Natalie up so that she's do it.
29-11-2004, 06:42 PM
Snake in the grass
Sheila. SHE was the one that should have confronted Sophie, not Natalie. Sophie was obviously getting on Sheila's tits more than Natalie's, but Sheila was scared of confronting her and losing the respect of the campers and the British public, so she convinced Nat to do it instead. That's just my interpretation of the events, but the way she said "she needs to be put in her place" really got to me. If you were so sure she needs to be "put in her place", Sheila, then why the hell didn't you do it instead of making one of the more vulnerable celebrities do it for you?
Sheila just bugs the hell out of me. End of. She keeps making out Sophie likes attention...ever tried looking in the mirror, hun?
29-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Snake in the grass
Janet’s must have a game plan. She was really put out and stroppy when Vic entered the camp even though he’s a fiend of hers. She’s also been really supportive & restrained with Nat which seems totally out of character.
30-11-2004, 01:09 AM
Snake in the grass
killerrubbaducky Wrote:Sheila. SHE was the one that should have confronted Sophie, not Natalie. Sophie was obviously getting on Sheila's tits more than Natalie's, but Sheila was scared of confronting her and losing the respect of the campers and the British public, so she convinced Nat to do it instead. That's just my interpretation of the events, but the way she said "she needs to be put in her place" really got to me. If you were so sure she needs to be "put in her place", Sheila, then why the hell didn't you do it instead of making one of the more vulnerable celebrities do it for you?
Sheila just bugs the hell out of me. End of. She keeps making out Sophie likes attention...ever tried looking in the mirror, hun?

re the highlighted bit killerrubbaducky, yes thats what I thought too and thats what bugged me about this episode more than anything.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user