Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Tony...Sorts out the OAP's
29-09-2005, 10:55 AM

If you're cronies aren't sticking 'em in gaol they're man-handling them.

I gather TB has now apologised to the 82year old who 5 'security' personnel man-handled out of the conference and then police arrested under anti terror charges for saying "nonsense".

The Labour Party is getting paranoid.

The Labour Party has lost the Public

The Labour Party needs to be shaken up big stylee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2005, 11:39 AM
The Labour party don't want to worry one jot about you if you are old or even sick, you are a nonentity to them and just an inconvenience to their greater plans. They even accused Mo Mowlem of being 'Mentally Unstable' when she left them on principle. one reason why they all make me sick to my stomach, and have done for years.

Still, they will be getting very excited soon, seems the senior citizens are about to give them some right bloody noses back. The queues for going to prison for not paying the CT increases are getting longer by the minute. To be honest I don't blame them for this, the CT is going up more that their (our) pensions, Gas and lecky has just gone up 14%, and many of these people struggle as is. What do they give up on buying to cover these extra costs?

[Image: chirol_nawa1.gif]
~Today is the youngest you will ever be~
29-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Yeah it was pretty shocking. It made me think of the old USSR - the party members were just expected to show up, vote for whatever they were told to vote for, and go away again.

Mick Smile
No fear, no hate, no pain, no broken hearts

For topical debate and vitriolic mudslinging DON'T visit: http://www.greatworlddebate.com cos it's a dead link.

INSTEAD visit http://greatworlddebate.net/gwdsmf/index.php
29-09-2005, 08:00 PM
This Government is truly, utterly, morally repugnant. It boasts about being tolerant and permitting the kind of free speech that the hook-handed cleric of hate was allowed to peddle outside mosques, yet when a Jewish pensioner dares to utter one word of dissent, he's pounced upon by moronic bouncers.

If they had been wearing jackboots, black leather coats and grey uniforms, it could almost have been Nazi Germany, circa late 1930s.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Now now Normal! Just look at him. Goodness knows what he might have done if those brave lads hadn't risked life and limb to eject him.

[Image: 2909oapb.jpg]

And of course Jack Straw has always frowned on this sort of disruption

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
29-09-2005, 08:53 PM
What I found even more repugnant was our PM saying he had been 'forced' to appologise about this. Forced?????????? :shocking:

30-09-2005, 12:34 PM
I don't see what the hoo hah is about. Hecklers are usually removed, it would happen at a Tory conference too. I suppose it's because he is a frail old man and the security men were big bouncer types. A bit like the awwww isn't it unfair story about the old lady and the council tax.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
30-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Yes..but a bit of intelligence!!!!
Like..if the government cant' tell the difference between a frail old man and an actual terrorist..(he was ejected on anti-terrorist grounds I think?)
well then..that don't inspire much confidence.
Bah.

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
30-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Maybe you should have watched Question Time from Brighton last night SF - it was a huge eye-opener on the Nazi Nu Labour. The sooner this bunch of bully-boys are buried - the better.

Oh, and persistant hecklers would normally have been asked to leave politely. Not one bloke who once spoke out being manhandled - I don't care what age they are - it's still jack-boot tactics.

30-09-2005, 01:08 PM
I watched this clip on the news and you what was the funny thing about it - there was a person a few rows in front of this old man who was nodding off! Even when all the ruckus was going on behind, they never even woke up and looked round. No, they just continued with the head jerking! Must have been a rivetting speech by Jack Straw!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tony Wilson R.I.P Seabreeze 3 694 13-08-2007 08:01 AM
Last Post: Slipper