Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sodding Judges
31-10-2004, 09:26 PM
Sodding Judges

They are acting like idiots. Especially Louis Walsh.

Why the bloody hell can't they listen to each other? It's all a load of rubbish and it's ruining the show.

Simon was right. G4 were shite.

cheerio!
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2004, 09:41 PM
Sodding Judges
I have to say that Louis is really starting to tick me off! :ranting:

As for Sharon she needs to listen more to what Simon is actually saying because he is making a hell of a lot of sense....instead she (and Louis for that matter) are totally defensive and snap back unnecessarily!

For instance....Simon said that quite a few of the acts had excellent voices but it was the song choice and stylists which let the performance down (tis soooo true)....Sharon and Louis both say that Simon is digging at their singers when he's not he's saying what I for one am certainly thinking......you have good acts stop ruining them with cack songs and a pants wardrobe!

All that happens then is Simon says something in retaliation and it ends up being a clash of the egos which makes them all look childish!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2004, 09:52 PM
Sodding Judges
The judges have all got such big egos and are all on an ego trip to win, I honestly get the feeling they don't care if their acts are shite as long as they (the judge) wins.

I noticed that both Louis and Sharon took Simon's comments to heart in that Peters and Lee both tried to jazz up their wardrobe. I say, TRIED, cos the end result was just pitiful.

Also Tabby had an awful lot less eye liner on.

Unfortunately Cassie can't get rid of her fringe for another month or two at least!

Sharon and Louis are becoming a pair of wallies with all this ganging up on Simon. And that dozy cow Sharon still insists on sitting with her back to Simon ... it is really really irritating me now ... as is she!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
01-11-2004, 11:57 AM
Sodding Judges
Yeah Louis & Sharon are seriously getting on my tits! I really liked Sharon in the begining, but she just annoyed me with her childish antics. And was she trying to upstage (not that it takes much) Geri Halliwell by bringing on that silly little dog? Simon Cowell to me, give the best advice and the best critisim and Sharon & Louis would do well to listen a bit more instead of going off on one.

And why does Sharon have to wear so much make-up, I do like her when she is at home with her contestants, she looks so much better with the "au-naturel" look.

And as for Louis Walsh........can someone just shoot him, please???! Sleepy

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
01-11-2004, 02:07 PM
Sodding Judges
Again Bella, I am with you on this. I really liked Sharon at first but she acts so childishly petulant at times its really starting to grate.

Lost any faith in Loius a while back......he showed his true uncaring colours when he agreed to go to lunch with that girl (bob?, with the dog). Simon did push him into it, agreed, but he didn't have the guts to say to her face that he couldnt' make it and ran out the back door - weezle walsh.

Simon is rising above it all like a majestic pheonix from the flames.

:shock:
01-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Sodding Judges
Cat - I was really disappointed with Louis when he snuck off rather than meet that poor lady that was waiting to have lunch with him - he could have at least gone and had a chat with her.

I like Sharon, but I think she really lets herself down when she acts so spoilt and childish.

Simon is coming out of this looking much the best judge (imo if course!) and less petty than the other two.
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2004, 03:26 PM
Sodding Judges
Totally agree with everything said above, Louis and Sharon don't seem to be able to understand that the show isn't about them.

And as for Sharon bringing that dog along...well, words fail me (for once Wink )
01-11-2004, 08:40 PM
Sodding Judges
Bella - I'm loading my gun as I type! Wink Although in Louis defence he did apparently go and speak to the girl but the producers of the show didn't show that bit as they wanted him to look really horrible.....Don't get me wrong though he should still be strung up, beheaded and strung up again! :ranting:

Sharon - GROW UP!

Simon - Heart

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
01-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Sodding Judges
Coastie Wrote:Bella - I'm loading my gun as I type! Wink Although in Louis defence he did apparently go and speak to the girl but the producers of the show didn't show that bit as they wanted him to look really horrible.....Don't get me wrong though he should still be strung up, beheaded and strung up again! :ranting:

Sharon - GROW UP!

Simon - Heart

How do you know the producers cut him talking to the girl (she was called Ed, came back to me in a blinding flash at the doctors). I have based my hatred of the man on this....never mind, I 'm sure I can find something else.

:shock:
01-11-2004, 11:46 PM
Sodding Judges
I don't agree with Simon all the time (I mean he wanted Gareth to beat Will :eek: ) but I do think he makes sensible and constructive comments which the other two don't.

Although I do think Sharon is better than Louis Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Judges Coastie 3 2,986 22-08-2007 09:15 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Early predictions - Judges! Coastie 7 1,754 02-09-2006 10:41 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  The Judges' sidekicks.... Dolores 10 1,934 09-10-2005 01:04 PM
Last Post: Dolores
  Going to the judges houses PJ 9 1,740 05-10-2005 10:25 AM
Last Post: PJ