Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone answer me this !!!
21-11-2005, 05:52 PM

Had it been the first episode of the first series of IACGMOOH last night... I could perfectly understand the hysterics last night about having to jump out of a plane... or scale a wire.... but correct me if I am wrong...wasnt that exactly how last year's crowd entered.... by parachuting out of a plane. What is going to be next.... shock and hysterics at the lack of food or the inevitable arrival of the witchity grub which will have to be eaten by one of them LETS FACE IT !!!!! About as obvious an occurance as night following day. DONT THESE PEOPLE WATCH THE SHOW..... well... perhaps all of the above could be said about Jimmy Osmond who has never apparently seen the show. Is it me... or did anyone else feel there was something just not quite 100% about him.. cant quite put my finger on it...he has that ever so slightly "medicated" look to him.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Agree there is something not quite right about Jimmy Osmond. He gives me the creeps big time, and Ive no idea why !!

And yes, I agree about the hysteria surrounding the parachuting. Im quite sure the majority of them realised they would have to do this. Personally Id have found both terrifying but the tightrope more so, because it combined a fear of falling (whether or not you know you are harnessed safely), upper body strength and stamina.

Given that, over jumping out of a plane with a skydiver, Id have plumped for the plane every time, otherwise Id still be on the other side of that tightrope now, with the others wondering where I was !

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
21-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Added to which the sky diver was quite a hunk I would have wanted to be seated the other way round.
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2005, 06:37 PM
Yes, the surprise at the parachute jump always baffles me too - they must have suspected it was coming!

And in fact, Jimmy Osmond was the only one that seemed to have "prepared" for the ordeal, by smuggling in salt & pepper!

Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts.
21-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Well, I couldn't agree more about how they must know what they're letting themselves in for.

Was reading Sheree's profile and it says:

Fears and Phobias

Heights, flying, birds, wasps, flies, mice, creepy crawlies, camping

“Honestly, I go nuts if there’s even a fly in the kitchen!” she tells us. “I hate birds, I hate mice. Anything that moves quicker than I do.”

Hellooooo - what are you doing on the flipping show then? Were you really thinking it was a 5 star hotel with Sauna etc. Duh!!!
21-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Last year they said that when they filled in some forms they were asked questions of what they would be prepared to do and a parachute jump was one of them. Those that jumped would have ticked yes in that box, those that ticked no got the rope...ha ha.

Lucky *******s thats what I say.
21-11-2005, 10:06 PM
borneobabe Wrote:Is it me... or did anyone else feel there was something just not quite 100% about him.. cant quite put my finger on it...he has that ever so slightly "medicated" look to him.

He reminds me of 'Chucky' - it's the high forehead, the hair, and of course the constant smile.
[Image: 1666963_7396.jpg]

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2005, 10:13 PM
It's that smile that does it for me.
Do you remember as a kid, you used to put your top lip up onto your top gum and it stick there to show all your top teeth. He looks like that constantly.

[Image: 429.gif]
21-11-2005, 10:15 PM
secrets Wrote:He reminds me of 'Chucky' - it's the high forehead, the hair, and of course the constant smile.
[Image: 1666963_7396.jpg]

Nothing like him, that looks more like Janice Battersby :ohmy:

21-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Andrea Wrote:It's that smile that does it for me.
Do you remember as a kid, you used to put your top lip up onto your top gum and it stick there to show all your top teeth. He looks like that constantly.

Hahahaha Andrea !! My brother still does that now, to mess about !!! :laugh:
I think its a combination of the creepy voice and cheesy smile that freaks me out.