Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Son of a Bitch September
01-09-2005, 07:44 AM
Son of a Bitch September

Whoa there tiger - hold that wrath!
No need to here, let it run free - vent your spleen.

Who is that Son of a Bitch in your life - tell us all about them.

COME ON!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Son of a Bitch September
Than Bank

They do not like me

[b][i]Life is not that long [Image: 36_1_12.gif]
[/b][/i]
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2005, 08:17 AM
Son of a Bitch September
Cockney Wrote:Than Bank

They do not like me

Why Cockney, WHY? You can tell us.
01-09-2005, 08:29 AM
Son of a Bitch September

I lied to them but they cannot tell me to **** off, as I owe them lots of money

and they really want to tell me to take my custom elsewhere but they cant because they know they wont get there money because they helped with the lie

not a lie really more they did not ask so I did not tell them but had they asked they could not of leant me the money so now they make life hard for me and are not very helpful and charge me £30 quid if I go so much as £1 overdrawn

[/b][/i]
01-09-2005, 08:40 AM
Son of a Bitch September
Cockney Wrote:charge me £30 quid if I go so much as £1 overdrawn

Ouch :blink: I think the SOB in my life is a man down the pub who thinks he can comment on the way i look, talk etc whenever he likes. When he walks in now i walk out. He nearly wore a pint of guiness the other night as he pushed one too many of my buttons :devil:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
01-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Son of a Bitch September
Bonsai Wrote:Ouch :blink: I think the SOB in my life is a man down the pub who thinks he can comment on the way i look, talk etc whenever he likes. When he walks in now i walk out. He nearly wore a pint of guiness the other night as he pushed one too many of my buttons :devil:

Interesting Bonny, tell us more - is he old, young, do you think he fancies you and his commenting on you all the time helps to placatate his carnal lustings?
01-09-2005, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2005 09:17 AM by Cockney.)
Son of a Bitch September
I think Cats right for once Bonny

Some men would consider that foreplay

Quote:Interesting Bonny, tell us more - is he old, young, do you think he fancies you and his commenting on you all the time helps to placatate his carnal lustings?

Cat are you frustrated annalist
do you have a couch
how long have you had these feelings of rage

[/b][/i]
01-09-2005, 09:36 AM
Son of a Bitch September
Cat Wrote:Interesting Bonny, tell us more - is he old, young, do you think he fancies you and his commenting on you all the time helps to placatate his carnal lustings?

He is in his 60's and just horrid. He is the X-landlord of the pub we go to, and he still goes there to drink about once a week. He gets totally drunk, and very loud and opinionated. Now, i dont care who gets drunk, but i dont want to have those opinionated views passed over to me.

We have many good friends at the pub, and ill never forget walking in there one Sunday evening and saying hello to all our mates. I said hello to the to the guy who was sat opposite him, so his back was to me and he said 'who are you, oh you are the one with the big tits'.

I was blo*dy fuming. And he said it so loudly that the whole pub stopped talking and waited to see what i would do. I very nearly grabbed his pint and tipped it over him. I mean, we arent talking a rowdy london pub here, but a small quaint country pub.

So - i retained a smile of my face and walked off to the bar without saying a word, but inside i was ready for scratching his eyes out as he humiliated me.

Since then, when he comes in he smiles in my direction and i blank him totally. Childish i know, but i cant help it.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
01-09-2005, 09:42 AM
Son of a Bitch September
Bonsai Wrote:He is in his 60's and just horrid. He is the X-landlord of the pub we go to, and he still goes there to drink about once a week. He gets totally drunk, and very loud and opinionated. Now, i dont care who gets drunk, but i dont want to have those opinionated views passed over to me.

We have many good friends at the pub, and ill never forget walking in there one Sunday evening and saying hello to all our mates. I said hello to the to the guy who was sat opposite him, so his back was to me and he said 'who are you, oh you are the one with the big tits'.

I was blo*dy fuming. And he said it so loudly that the whole pub stopped talking and waited to see what i would do. I very nearly grabbed his pint and tipped it over him. I mean, we arent talking a rowdy london pub here, but a small quaint country pub.

So - i retained a smile of my face and walked off to the bar without saying a word, but inside i was ready for scratching his eyes out as he humiliated me.

Since then, when he comes in he smiles in my direction and i blank him totally. Childish i know, but i cant help it.

Defiantly fancies you big time

And has for a long time

[/b][/i]
01-09-2005, 09:49 AM
Son of a Bitch September
Bonnie, he's probably completely unaware that he's offended you, so I wouldnt waste my time being upset about it. He probably thinks, in his caveman way, that he was saying something complimentary.

Pub landlords, ex or otherwise, are 17 levels below e-coli on the evolutionary chain.

Bollox to potplants

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  As it's September.... Andrea 8 1,098 04-09-2006 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bella
  Ailments September tonee 35 2,504 03-10-2005 05:34 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  September Theme - Vote NOW! Cat 31 1,868 31-08-2005 08:07 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  September - Monthy Theme Cat 27 1,734 29-08-2005 10:11 PM