Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sophie : A Nice Girl Really
26-11-2004, 06:41 PM

What if any is the evidence for Sophie been a Me, Me, Me person?. I have not seen one jot of evidence for this and think she is just been used as a patsy in Sheila's gameplan : when the group first entered the camp Janet was a little brusque with Sheila and I think that Sheila realised that Janet could be a problem and is therefore trying to bond with Janet in order to attempt to manipulate her into going along with her schemes of using Natalie as a scapegoat - or footsoldier .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2004, 09:19 PM
As someone who knows Sophie I can tell you, without a doubt, that this whole thing is jealousy on the part of Sheila and Natalie. Listen, sure Sophie does not sit down and talk about Shakespeare and Kant with the other campers, but please, point out who is discussing anything but body functions and daily happenings.

Now: Sophie, in real life, is far more beautiful than she is on film (moving or still). It is weird how beautiful she is. I am a woman who has known her for years since she was small and it is just shocking sometimes. She is covered in mud or fresh from the shower and she is STILL amazingly the most beautiful woman I have ever been around. When a woman is around a woman like that and is feeling in the least insecure or vulnerable it really doesn't matter how much money you have. You are going to feel somewhat ugly next to them. Add the presure these people are under (which sophie is too, I might add) and it will turn into what you see.

These celebrities just want to be loved on a mass scale more than anyone else. If they see someone who has something more than they have of something that they just cannot acheive, like beauty, there is nothing they can do about it. If they are feeling insecure they will just snap. I did not see Sophie doing anything but trying to make up with Natalie. She did not scream, she did not raise her voice, she just finally called her a bitch at the end...and frankly, Natalie is just a neurotic, insecure baby. Imean, all that "mummy" ****. This is supposed to be a grownup? And Sheila is just evil.

In short. Ladies, I know it may be hard to take...but Sophie is not that bad and I, as a woman, can tell you...that kind of beauty will kick your ass when you are around it. Sophie could really be acomplete asshole. And instead she is just trying to make it through day after day. Natalie was the one who was acting like the recovering addict. She should be ashamed.

GO SOPHIE!!!!
26-11-2004, 10:03 PM
I'm sure she's an ok person, I'm not keen on what I have seen so far, but since I don't know her that's all I have to go on. That said, I'm not too fond of Sheila, Natalie or Nancy either!

Edit: Meant to say, I'll be interested to see how Sophie performs in the trial, you never know, I might get to like her yet :wink2:
26-11-2004, 10:23 PM
I think she comes over very well. It was honest to say that if she wasn't tough she wouldn't be here. She comes across as normal and not difficult at all. Wonder what the tensions are like there?
26-11-2004, 11:12 PM
Sophie is a very beautiful young lady - but she does need to get over herself a little. We need a little less self awareness, looking for the camera all the time and the silly affectations.

I think she is one very tough cookie, who will absolutely walk this new Bug Challenge. I think she will see it as a chance to prove herself to the group, to get them a few decent meals etc.

Pity Natalie is doing the challenge with her, I dont know if I can stand half an hour of someone pretending to cry, screaming for her Mum, retching and then forgetting to be scared and yelling out messages to her family .... :angry:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2004, 11:13 PM
I think with Nat there doing the trial with her it will push sophie into doing more than she would do if she was on her own. Kind of a way of saying, "Hey Nat come on, look what I can do"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2004, 11:18 PM
It is funny how one comes across as independant and fearless (Sophie) and the other as dependent and scared ****less (Natalie). They do say opposites attract!!!!
27-11-2004, 12:09 AM
I'm sure Sophie will do well...She deserves lots of credits already actually...many people would have lost it after a day like yesterday...
unlike natalie she seems to understand what the word dignity means...
27-11-2004, 01:47 AM
Sophie will do okay in this trial - against Natalie anyone could?

I happen to believe that she is getting far too much negative press, she isn't half as bad as she is portrayed.

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
27-11-2004, 03:21 AM
Sophie does have a tendency to talk about herself.. but often so is whoever she's talking to too.. when they're sharing experiences and suchlike. Other times she's done it.. I don't think there's any kind of "agenda" to it.... it's just her.

Besides, while she may be a bit irritating at times it's insignificant alongside Nat'. who's just an immature, attention-seeking windbag. If she were taken in the night by a pack of dingos (like a big Azaria Chamberlain)... I sure wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Actually, I prolly would.... it's hard to sleep when yer laughing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sophie laid bare jonnyboy 1 1,422 07-06-2005 02:23 PM
Last Post: jonnyboy
  Sophie & Natalies Fight mafia_princess05 8 2,365 08-02-2005 01:16 PM
Last Post: jungleprince04
  Its so dull now Sophie is gone (:-( ) claire 6 1,226 06-12-2004 03:13 PM
Last Post: Kazzie
  For Sophie fans only... killerrubbaducky 31 3,304 04-12-2004 11:54 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  Sophie: Loved her or hated her? killerrubbaducky 9 1,448 04-12-2004 11:53 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Does Sophie become more attractive to you every day? claire 12 2,101 03-12-2004 07:40 PM
Last Post: TbiEitst
  Sophie BIsexual??? sheoque 16 2,193 02-12-2004 07:30 AM
Last Post: Buzz
  Sheila slates Sophie *sighs* again... killerrubbaducky 67 5,454 01-12-2004 06:57 PM
Last Post: Gratian
  Sophie, dear Sophie -have you fallen for it? isleofweather 9 1,779 01-12-2004 04:25 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Joe's such a nice guy www.JoePasquale.com 66 6,014 30-11-2004 01:03 PM
Last Post: Sammy